35 | jealous

"I don't like the way he's looking at you
I'm starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy? Have I lost ya'
Even though I know you love me, can't help it."

---

35 | jealous

- Olivia -

"Where were you?" He asked, with his arms crossed over his chest and a frown set on his face.

I sighed and rubbed my face, tiredly. "Listen Chance, I am not in a mood for this rightnow. Let me sleep right now. We'll talk about this tomorrow, maybe?"

I walked towards me bed, but instead of leaving, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. His hold on me was strong, but not painful. It was demanding and possessive, but I didn't like it right now. I needed to rest and take my mind off certain things at the moment.

"Let go!" I wiggled and pushed on his arm, trying to get his hold off me, but his grip only tightened.

Turning me around, we were chest to chest as he held both my forearms and pulled me up to face him.

"It won't take long to answer me, Olivia. I asked a simple question," he said in demanding voice. "Where. Were. You?"

His eyes were flashing from black to grey telling me that he was beyond livid and his wolf was pushing to come up.

In any other condition I would have loved to let Lupus handle the situation, but right now, letting Lupus out meant nothing but trouble.

Simply because of the fact that Lupus was- if possible- even more possessive and protective over me and it didn't take a genius to realize that that will make everything ten times worse.

"Chance I need you to calm down-"

"Were you cheating on me?" He asked bluntly and my jaw dropped in shock.

How could he even think that way? Did he really think that I could do that? He thought that I am that sort of a girl?

"Is that what you think of me?" My voice held hurt and accusation. His eyes softened a bit for a flash of a second, before they returned to their sharp, cold glare.

"I don't know what to think when you smell like other men." He said, casually as if his words weren't breaking my heart.

"You have no proof," I stated, my teeth gritting in annoyance and hurt, for the fact that my own mate was accusing me of cheating on him.

This was something big for me because I myself have been cheated on by Xander, an year ago. And I know how it feels. Being accused for doing something so selfish and horrible by the only person I can ever love, was crushing my heart.

But I couldn't let it show. I have to be stern and strong.

"You smell like Ryder. You were in his room since morning, doing god knows what and now that you've come back, your hair and clothes are crumpled and you are tired. What do you want me to think, huh? Do you think I am blind or something?"

His glare turned icy cold if possible and I saw hurt flash in his eyes.

I almost scoffed. He and hurt?

Bullshit. It was me he was hurting. Remind me why I even thought this could work out? Especially when he was being so impatient, suspicious, ruthless and cold about everything.

"So the next time I see you meeting a girl- who has been your best friend since kindergarten I may add- and you come back with crumpled clothes, I should imagine and assume that you cheated on me?" I screamed at him. Placing my hands on his chest, I tried to push him away but to no avail.