06 | lonely town

"Spinning like a Gravitron
When I was just a kid
I always thought that things would change
But they never did."

06 | lonely town

•Olivia•

"You didn't answer my question, princessa." Said a familiar voice and I choked on my own breathe.

Holy shit.

Gulping, I turned around to see Chance standing there with a signature smirk on his.

My heart started beating fast and threw a panicked glance at the door.

It was locked. And Chance was standing in front of it like a freakin' guard dog.

Dammit.

I tried to push him aside. "Move! I want to go out." I said.

But he didn't even budge.

Instead he grabbed my arms and pinned me beside the wall. I gasped and started struggling against his hold.

What's with him and pinning me against walls?

What am I? A Do-Not-Disturb poster?

"What is your problem? Let go of me! I don't want to talk to you!"

He growled and just tightened his hold. "Stop struggling!"

I didn't.

Instead I started struggling even more.

"Let go of me Chance! You are hurting me!" I cried, tugging my arms from his hold.

His eyes softened immediately and he let go of my arms. Instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against his body.

I was so close to him again. The faint like of the closet casted a shadow on his face and I noticed how beautifully thick and long his eyelashes looked. I was transfixed.

Again.

"This is the first time you said my name," he whispered. I felt his warmth breathe on my face and blushed.

It started from my neck all the way up to my cheeks, till I was sure my face was burning like no tomorrow.

His thumb ran across my cheek as he caressed my skin and I closed my eyes, leaning towards him.

"I just want answers," he whispered. "Are you really going out with him?"

My eyes opened and I looked at him indifferently.

Is he dumb?

"That's none of your business." I said. "You yourself said at the party that you hate me and that you have nothing to do with me. Did you forget that?"

His eyes hardened and he clenched his jaw.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you are my mate." He growled out, emphasising on the words 'my mate'.

I felt a tug in my heart when he said it but I ignored it.

This bitch needs to be tamed.

"So?" I said, challengingly, crossing my arms across my chest.

"What you do mean by so?" He said, frustratedly and I smirked. Enjoying his misery.

"I mean so what if you are my mate?"

He gave me a stern look. "This not funny, okay? You know what it means."

"Really? I do?"

Someone give me an Oscar for my performance. This was boujee as fuck.