55 | send my love (1)

"This was all you, none of it me
You put your hands on, on my body and told me
Told me you were ready
For the big one, for the big jump
I'd be your last love, everlasting, you and me
That was what you told me."

---

55 | send my love

-Olivia-

I am not the kind of person that gets flustered over a shirtless guy, okay? I wasn't ever the chest-obsessing girl.

But I am still a teenager with raging hormones and there's only so much that I can do when a well-built Alpha is standing in front of me like that.

It took me a few seconds to realize that I was gawking, so I looked away, clearing my throat.

"Wear a shirt," I said, in a strained tone.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him grinning widely at me.

"I love it how you are trying to completely hide the fact that you were ogling over me seconds ago,"

He walked to the stand were his shirt was hanging and looked at me with a cheeky grin.

"Are you sure you want me to cover up?" He asked, making me glare at him.

"Yes!" I said, instinctively.

He chuckled at me as he slipped on the shirt. "You're no fun,"

"Shut up," I mumbled, cursing my damned cheeks that had turned red.

I am genuinely jealous of girls who don't blush. Because I start blushing at the tiniest things ever.

"So," he began. "What brings you to my den?"

"Den?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

He nodded. "Yeah I mean, till you'd prefer for it to be my bedroom -"

"Reece!" I chastised him as I felt my cheeks heated up and he laughed, raising his hands up in surrender.

"Fine, fine!" He said.

"But for real. What brings you to The Mightiest Reece?"

I tried not to roll my eyes at his cockiness but failed.

"I needed a favour," I said.

He nodded, understandingly. "I kind of figured that out. You want to talk about Chance, don't you?" He asked.

I had opened my mouth to elaborate but his question shocked me and I shut up for a second.

"How did you know?" I asked, incredulously.

He grinned, widely. "You're quite predictable, Olivia."

I frowned, taking it as a negative.

"I am not predictable, you just got a wild guess."

He shrugged and I took that as a cue to go ahead.

"Listen, I don't want to take too much of your time, just give me a few answers. Tell me why Chance did that to me. What did I do to deserve it? You know about it, you know about everything that has happened and you're his best friend. I am certain you'll know the reason why he turned cold. Tell me, I need to know."

I didn't want to sound desperate, but definitely was desperate at the moment.

I needed a closure to move on. An explanation, a reason, would be my closure.