31 | to the sky

Birdseye view, awake the stars 'cause they're all around you
Wide eyes will always brighten the blue.

Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery
Because after all those wings will take you, up so high
So bid the forest a fond goodbye, as you brace the wind and
Take to the sky.”

---

31 | to the sky

- Olivia -

Sparks flew as soon as my lips touched his soft ones. He has the most perfect lips ever. Not too big, neither too small. Just the right size. They were little but chapped which produced a delicious friction between our lips as they moved together.

At first he froze in shock, as if not expecting me to do this. After some torturously long seconds though, he recovered from the shock and a soft moan escaped his lips as they started moving with mine.

Touching, tugging, pulling, kissing, tasting.

He placed a hand on my face, and cupping me jaw.  Tilting my face, he angled our lips perfectly so that they could move freely.

A sigh left my lips as his licked the seam of my bottom lip, licking and tugging on it. My lips caught his bottom lip between them and pulled slightly, making him moan.

Bringing my face closer- if it was even possible- he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and I moaned when his taste burst inside my mouth. He tasted so sweet. Probably because of the ice cream we just had.

It was enchanting, and bewitching. Our tongues fought for dominance, and this time, I let him win. My leg was between his legs, one of my hand was on his shoulder while he wrapped one arm around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer— I didn't think even a paper could pass from in between us now.

This wasn't my first kiss, nor was this my first kiss with him. But somehow, someway, this kiss has managed to make me forget all the others I have had. I couldn't remember them. It was as if they never happened.

It was probably because none of them were even close to this. Ever spark that ignited between us, every butterfly that fluttered in my stomach, every moan that escaped my lips— was so new, and so fresh that nothing I've done before could compare to this.

Soon, too soon, we had to pull apart to catch some air and I tried not to feel sad and disappointed at the lack of contact between us.

Chance took the opportunity to rain my neck with feather soft kisses and my eyes rolled to the back of head as I tried to handle the pleasure I got when his brushed against my collarbone. Exactly where I'd bear his mark.

It was clearly my sweet spot. His love bite there had faded away, and I was pretty sure that he was aiming on giving me the fresh one.

Old Olivia would have stopped him and shied away. But the old Olivia flew out of the window as soon as his lips touched mine and now, this new Olivia was wild, and wanted him to mark her in everyway possible.

His teeth lightly nibbled over the sensitive skin and I made a sound of pleasure, gripping his shoulder. He immediately took to licking and sucking on the spot, to ease the sting and this action continued till he had successfully given me an evident hickey.

This one much larger than the last one.

A satisfied smile took over his expressions, as we leaned down to kiss again.