winners - one shot competition

Hey guys! I know I've been missing in action for a while now. I'm truly sorry for that. It's just that so much has been going on in my life right now. I've been so busy and have barely been catching up on social media.

Wattpad and my book mean so much to me that it was hard to stay away. And in all honesty, I always felt like I was missing out. But I've to fight that and focus on other things in life too.

I hope you'll understand ❤️

---

ANYWAY! TO THE FUN PART NOW!

THE MOMENT A LOT OF YOU'VE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! (hopefully)

I've gotten so many messages of people asking me about the competition results and as to why it was taking me so long and to answer that I'd say-

I DID NOT EXPECT SO MANY PEOPLE TO ENTER.

Like, I swear to god the day I announced the competition, I was having a talk with my friend and I was like- "I'm expecting to get like 7-8 entries."

But there were so many!

And THANK YOU FOR THAT!

It made me feel so special and blessed to know that there were people out there who cared enough for my book and characters!

And I know that this is like the cliché-est line ever but- TO ME EACH AND EVERY OME OF YOU IS A WINNER because you tried!

If I were you and I loved a book, I probably won't have entered in a competition of this sort because of how self conscious I get.

So it is a big deal that you atleast tried!

Unfortunately or fortunately, there were only 3 winners possible and trust me it was so hard to pick them!

And as I had mentioned earlier the criteria the entries were judged on are-
1) creativity
2) expression
3) conclusion
(Grammatical errors ignored)

AND the entries that won according to my judgement are-

1st place winner- ItzAllyB

2nd place winner- Blue_Areo048

3rd place winner- VictoriaWhiddon31

Oh my god guys! I'm so proud of you!

Your entries were marvelous! Just so creative, well written and they had a nice ending to it!

Congratulations!! I hope you're as happy to win as I am to announce you as the winners!

I hope you know your respective prizes (refer to the competition announcement chapter).

I'm going to message the winners personally so that they can share their Instagram handles, so that I can give them a shoutout!

Also! AS YOU GUYS MAY KNOW THE FIRST PLACE WINNER GETS TO CHOOSE THE NAME AND CAST OF A PRETTY MAJOR CHARACTER THAT GOING TO COME SOON!

So I hope you'll stay tuned for that since that character will be introduced soon!

Love you guys ❤️

Again, A HUGE HUGE SHOUTOUT AND THANK YOU to EACH AND EVERYONE of you out there who entered! I've read every entry and I've loved them! I'm blessed! Thank you so so much! I love you ❤️

Hope to see you soon with new chapters and ideas ❤️

-Love_Yourself_10_x ❤️