68 | back to december

Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night

And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right
I go back to December all the time.”

---

68 | back to december

-Chance-

(On public demand 😂❤️)

You don't realize how fortunate you are till misfortune hits. You don't realize how easy everything was till things get harder. You don't think of how much you have till you don't anymore.

"Do you think Alpha Harris would accept your offer?" Reece asked as I was at the door to leave. I was going to Alpha Harris' pack which was a few miles from ours, to ask for help.

I didn't want to reply to him. Especially after talking to Olivia's wolf, when she had told me that the kidnappers had kidnapped Olivia because they think that she's the Luna and she has the access to some stone.

I couldn't help but blame him in the back of my head because had it not been him, and his flirtatious ways, my mate would still have been safe. Although, I knew it was my fault more than his, I couldn't help it. It felt like he did it and I hated him.

"I can hope." I said bluntly, before getting in my car, leaving Reece behind.

I didn't have any time to wait. It killed me to know that my mate is out there... somewhere— detained and I could do nothing about it.

She lied me. Her wolf, she lied when she promised that they don't hurt her when she talked to Lupus. It was a relief to think that she's safe and no one is hurting her.

But as soon as her wolf left, we started feeling her pain. Because of the bond, I felt her pain. It was like a buzzing feeling at my wrists at first that soon progressed into unbearable pain that spread throughout my body from the top of my fingers to the root of my hair.

I screamed out in agony as my heart started aching for it's mate. It was from silver. I could tell. When we get trained, we are acquainted to various kinds of pains. So that we can identify the cause of our pain and accordingly find a heal for it.

Because bullets can be laced by poison or silver, we can only treat ourselves if we find what it is.

But her pain was from silver. I could tell. Your nerves scream in pain and your blood vessels begin to rupture. It didn't happen to that extent to me, because I was feeling just a part of it. But I could only imagine the extent of pain she would have suffered.

I ached for her. And it hurt so so bad. Not the physical pain, but the mental aspect of it.

It took hours for the sensation to go away, and I did nothing to stop it. I didn't try to break the connection, I didn't try to block Lupus of. I just lied down on the floor of my room and I went through it because, first, I knew that I deserved it after all that I have done to her. I deserved every bit of that torture for scarring her, and for physically hurting her that day. I was ashamed of my deeds and I took this as a punishment.