Chapter 2

Arohi's POV

We arrived at the London airport in the morning after a long 8 hours and 46 minutes flight. We picked our luggage and waited for someone from Rohan's team to pick us up from the airport as we were told. But there was none sent to pick us up. My excitement for this new journey was long gone. Now I felt nothing but frustration and anger. I thought his team would be efficient, after all, he is a big star, but guess I was wrong! Vivek was more than angry, he took his phone out and called Rohan's manager, Raghav.

"Hello, Mr. Raghav Mehra this is Vivek, Arohi's manager. We have landed in London and has been waiting here for past 15 minutes. Where are you?" I heard Vivek say to the phone. He is really trying hard not to shout at him.

"What do you mean by you forgot?!" He almost shouted. Few people turned around and look at us. I just smiled at them. Some of the people recognized me and came towards me to get autograph and take selfies.

I signed the autograph and took selfies with them. Although I don't like taking selfies, I have to because I'm a public figure and that's the least I can do for my fans.

"Yeah...ok.." I heard Vivek say getting annoyed and saw him cutting the call. By this time, I was also done signing autographs and posing for selfies. The strangers, who introduced themselves as my fans said their goodbyes and well wishes and left.

I and Vivek moved from there to a corner where we don't grab unwanted attention.

"So what did he say?" I asked.

"He was saying that he forgot we are coming and was talking about some situation that has arrived which he will tell us after meeting us." He said still angry, well I can't blame him. I'm also a little pissed off by this.

"So is he coming to pick us up?"

"Yeah.." that's all he said.

We waited in the airport for almost an hour or so when finally his manager arrived, smiling! Seriously?! Is he smiling after all this? But nevertheless I faked a smile at him, I didn't want to be rude. And besides I'll be working with his boss and would have to face him every day so I don't want to start with a bad impression.

"Hello, I'm Raghav Mehra, Rohan Nanda's manager. Welcome to London." He said as he shook hands with me and Vivek. "and I'm genuinely sorry that I forgot about your arrival and for making you guys wait for so long." He said and looked genuinely sorry. I smiled at him, this time genuinely. There's something about this guy that I don't feel any anger towards him.

"It's ok" I say and earn an irritated look from Vivek. Well, he is still angry.

"I'm a big fan." He says and I just smile at him again and said "Thank you." I didn't know what else to say.

"Let's go then." He said looking at Vivek with a big smile but that guy just ignored him and started walking, leaving us behind. How rude? I know it was very unprofessional for him to have invited us and then to forget but he said sorry. People can forget!

The car ride to the hotel was a silent one. Although Raghav tried to strike up a conversation with Vivek, he just replied with 'yes', 'no' and 'OKs'. So he didn't try after that. Poor guy he was trying to make up for his mistake and he was genuinely sorry too. No need to be this rude, but then again who are we talking about? It's Vivek, he can get offended quickly. I'll talk to him once we get to the hotel.