Chapter 3

Arohi's POV

Vivek and I got back to the hotel. He didn't try to talk to me throughout and I'm glad he didn't. Vivek knew I was in a very bad mood and it's better to leave me alone.

"I'll book the tickets for tonight's flight to India." I heard him say behind me. I nodded my head without looking at him and open the door to my room. I went in and fell on my bed, it felt good, I was feeling really sleepy and tired after this disastrous day. But instead, I decided to take a hot bath, as I didn't get to do that in the morning because I was in a hurry. Now that I have time and I think I need one too.

After the long hot bath, I felt much better. I put on my sweatpants and an oversize T-shirt. I crawled onto my bed to take a nap. Right when I was comfortable in my bed, ready to sleep, someone knocked on the door.

I opened the door only to find Raghav standing before with a big smile. I looked at him quite confused.

"Hi, Arohi.." the smile never left his face.

"Hey! Why are you here? If it's for Rohan, then..." He didn't let me finish.

"No not at all...hmm..can I come in? It's quite uncomfortable talking like this, like standing in the corridor..."

"Oh I'm sorry, come in." I moved aside for him to enter.

We both settled on the couch. He was quite comfortable. I was going to ask him, what brought him here, if not for Rohan. Just then, Vivek came in. He looked at Raghav a bit confused like me, then shot me a questioning look. Then again back at Raghav.

"Why are you here?" Vivek asked him the exact question I had in my mind.

"Oh me?" He looked at Vivek with a smile with his finger pointing at himself. He turned his head towards me, the smile got a little bigger.

"I'm here to tell you that you were so fuc.....freaking awesome back there! The way you talked to Rohan. Trust me no one ever dared to talk to him like that. Oh My God that was hella amazing! I can't tell you.."

"Aren't you his manager?" Vivek asked him reading my mind. We were both confused. I just patiently waited for him to give an answer, as my question is already being asked by Vivek.

"Yes, I am and not the only manager..." He was going to say more when Vivek cut him in between. "God knows how you are able to tolerate him for all these years. I guess you were with him since he started his career." He finished as he sat next to Raghav.

Raghav smiled at Vivek and started speaking, "He is really like a family to me, I don't have anyone beside him. I'm saying these things doesn't mean that I'm against him or anything. It's just that, he can be a big jerk sometimes. It's really hard to understand him, he never lets anyone close to him, whenever I have tried to read him, to understand him, he just push me away. He cares but he never shows that. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but at the end of the day, he is my brother, my only family. I won't ever leave him because I don't think anyone can ever be able to understand him. No matter how rough and tough he behaves, I know he is a softie at heart and he really does care for me though he will never admit." All this while, he was looking at the floor with a silent smile. When he finished he looked at me, I didn't know what to say so just gave him a weak smile.

From whatever he said, I was sure he loves Rohan so dearly as if he is his real brother. That explains how he managed to stay with him all this while.

"So..what I want to tell you is that sometimes people need a reality check and what you did back there was much needed for him." He smiled at me and I returned it back.

"Thank you...I guess..." I said a bit unsure, with a smile.

After that, all the three of us talked for sometimes. I must say, I already like this guy. He is an amazing person, very friendly, fun and caring too. I loved talking to him. I think if I was doing this project, we could have gotten along too well and become BFFs. But why am I thinking that, anyway I'm not doing this and going back to India soon? I'll miss him for sure. I don't have many friends, well...I only have a friend and that is Vivek. After Rahul's death, I was pretty much alone, I went quiet and I stopped interacting with people as everyone had the same question to ask me. I got better at interacting in all these years but I couldn't make a friend, well I didn't try. This was the first time I felt comfortable with someone other than Vivek, but I guess I'll have to say goodbye to him too.