Epilogue

Okay first of all apologies for not letting it out on Diwali. I was unwell so couldn't complete the chapter in time.

This is the longest one yet with some around 14000 word count. Yup!!! It's that longggggg. Haha.. won't take any more time of yours. Straight to the epilogue which most of you people wanted.

Dedicated to all of you wonderful people out there for giving this book so much love. 💞

----------------------------

Arohi's POV

I stood in front of the full-length mirror staring back at my reflection. A smile crept onto my lips being happy with what I was seeing. I stood dressed in a beautiful, baby pink lehenga. Tanvi has done an excellent job in designing it for me. As I didn't have any idea about fashion and the kind of dress I wanted for the night, I left everything onto her hand. I remember her telling me that she'll design something that suits me as a person and this looks exactly my type. Nothing too much, just simple, yet it looks beautiful and elegant.

So I was right when I trusted her and packed my bags without trying it out beforehand. I know that was kind of careless of me but hey, I was busy with so many things in hand. I've spent a lot of time managing and planning for this one day, for this special night. I smiled at myself overcome with a rush of excitement.

My hair and makeup were done by my gee-girls, Shradz and Nikki. Just like Tanvi, they know me too well and did the simplest of look which went well with the lehenga.

"You look like a princess, Aro," Nikki said from behind smiling at me. I smiled at her through the mirror.

"I can't agree more!" Shradz added with a wide smile.

"Thank you! It's all because of you guys!" I turned around facing them with a wide grin. They passed me one of their sweetest smiles and came forward as we three engaged in a group hug, giggling all the while.

Ever since that Diwali party, the three of them have become my favorites. So I usually have them over whenever I'm attending some big functions or parties. Jenny was so kind enough to let me have them, as they are basically her team. But now, they are more of my girls. I've such a great rapport with them and we sometimes hang out together, of course, accompanied by Jenny. Otherwise, Jenny's possessive ass would kill me for sure!

Pulling away from the hug, I took my mobile and wrote a quick message for Tanvi, thanking her for this beautiful piece of art.

"We'll be taking your leave now, princess," Nikki said bowing down followed by a laugh. I and Shradz laughed at her action.

"But be there on time!" I said replacing my laugh with a serious look.

"For sure! How can we miss it?!" Shradz said smiling widely at me which I happily returned.

"See you in some time!" Nikki said as they both walked out of my room taking their bags and belongings with them.

I let out a sigh with a smile still on my lips. I was sure excited for the night and maybe a little nervous and sad... Well, there were so many mixed feelings.

I turned around looking back into the mirror, running my hand on the skirt. I was surely in love with the dress. I twirl after putting my mobile down on the table smiling to myself.

"Stop adoring yourself so much, Arohi." My smile widened even without looking at the owner of the voice.

"Why not? It's good to adore yourself, you know?" I said raising my eyebrows, turning around to face Rohan with my hands folded on my chest. He gave me his sweetest smile which always manages to melt my heart whether I am angry, sad, frustrated, nervous or bored with life. He always manages to put this big wide smile on my face.