Chapter 10

Arohi's POV

This is my last day in London, for now at least. I'll be back once this mess gets cleared. And I know Rohan will win this battle. I just hope it gets over soon. I'm really gonna miss London. It gave me a lot of reasons to smile, a lot of memories to cherish. I was just sitting on the bed in my room recalling all the days I spent here.

I came here with a lot of expectations, curiosity, and nervousness. I remember how much I hated Rohan when I met him for the first time, I wanted to kill him. I wanted to leave but fate made me stay here and I'm glad that I did.

I'll surely miss those long rehearsals at the oddest of hours, sitting for long hours just to find a perfect line for the song, singing with Rohan, hearing him singing, fighting with him, annoying him, cracking stupid jokes with Raghav and laughing to that, which doesn't even make any sense later, cooking with John, knowing Ben, having the long feel-good conversation with him. I'm gonna miss everyone and everything here, I'll miss the music room, I'll miss sitting there looking out of the wall size window at the beautiful world outside. The weirdest thing is that I'll miss Rohan even more. Not even in my wildest dream did I ever imagined that he would mean so much to me.

London has given so much, it has taught me to enjoy life again. It has helped me to bring out this new Arohi, someone I've been hiding inside of me for a long time.

"Arohi..." I heard my name being called by Raghav, followed by a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door.

"Good morning, sleepy head." He said cheerfully.

"Good morning! And I wasn't sleeping, I was just too lazy to get up." I said frowning a bit, defending myself.

"OK. Come, we'll have breakfast together today."

"Yeah, just give me half an hour. I'll be there."

"I'll be in the living." He said and left.

It didn't take me much time to get ready. I went to the living room to find Raghav reading newspaper. He looked up at me as soon as he sensed me.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry." He said holding his stomach and I smiled at him. He folded the newspaper and got up, we moved to the dining room and got seated on the chairs, comfortably.

"John!" Raghav called as I looked around searching for Rohan.

"Rohan is not at home. He went out for some work early in the morning." Raghav answered, reading my mind and I quickly looked at him.

"Oh...." I said disappointedly. I was thinking that maybe today we all can have breakfast together as I was leaving tonight, but seems like that's not gonna happen.

John came and served us the food, I smiled at him which he returned. Raghav was not bothered about anything at all, his eyes were glued to the food.

"Oh God! I'm so hungry!" He said taking the spoon to his mouth. I couldn't help myself from smiling at him. I took a bite of my food.

"Umm... I'm gonna miss your food, John." I said and gave John a sad smile.

"Then come back soon," John said smiling at me.

"I'll surely," and I started to dig in the food again.

"Of course John, she will surely come back soon, as you know, she can't stay away from London for that long," Raghav said looking up at John with a mischievous smile. I rolled my eyes at him because I know where he is taking this conversation now.

"Seriously, it's time that you stop this, Raghav," I said getting irritated.

"What? You were the one who was disappointed a few minutes back by not seeing Rohan anywhere." He still had that teasing smile on his face.