Chapter 22

Arohi's POV

There was some nervousness filled in me as I looked out of the car window. I sensed some butterflies in my stomach as we neared his mansion. Yes, we finally landed in London early morning. Raghav sent a car to pick us up. The silence was filled in the car as nobody made an effort to speak. Maybe because of the thoughts going on in the head or the tiredness of the flight. Ahana was sitting beside me in the back seat and Arjun was in passenger's seat.

I told Vivek and Aai-Baba about me helping Rohan the same day I talked to Arjun. Those three were hesitant at first but agreed for my happiness. I have a hard time convincing Jenny, she started shouting at me before I could finish my sentence. But I, Ahana and Arjun made her understand too. She just told me to be careful. I had second thoughts after all that drama. They literally behaved like I was walking into a hungry lion's den, which was somewhat true. Rohan has become like a wild animal, all the stories Arjun told me confirmed the same. But there was no harm in trying, right? I wasn't desperately following him. I made this decision to help myself from the regret I will later if something happens to him.

The watchman opened the gate for us and driver drove the car inside making it stop right before the door. We got out of the car. I gave the driver a smile and nod as he returned it. I knew him since I have lived here for a few good months. He was Rohan's personal driver exclusively for him, although he preferred to drive himself most of the time.

Ahana came and stood beside me as we got out of the car. She tilted her head to look at me. I gave her a nervous smile. She just blinked her eyes at me and squeezed my hand saying silently not to worry and everything will be alright. I again smiled at her in return.

My heart beat raised with each step I took towards the main door with Arjun and Ahana beside me. Nervousness took over me as I let out a deep sigh, trying to calm myself down.

"I still haven't told Raghav about you, Arohi. Ahana said that we could give him a little surprise." Arjun said smiling at me. Shit, I forgot to tell him about it even though I thought about surprising him all the while.

"That's what I was thinking but forgot to inform you though. I'm glad to have Ahana though." I said hugging Ahana from the side and smiling sheepishly. She let out a laugh at that. Arjun rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. Now thinking of teaming up with her as Jenny is not around?" He said with a plain face and rang the doorbell.

"Definitely," I said smiling widely.

"Arohi, come here." Ahana pulled me and made me stand behind Arjun. I let her as I tried to contain my laughter and excitement. Arjun stood straight like a statue and that was cracking us even more. After some wait, Raghav opened the door for us.

I couldn't see him as Arjun blocked my vision but could hear his laughter and voice.

"Ahana..." He said and I saw her giving her best smile as she went and hugged Raghav.

"How have you been, Rags." That was her nickname for Raghav. That was cute. I smiled involuntarily at that. At least someone from these people doesn't call him a joker.

"I'm good. I'm so happy to see you finally in London, Hana." I heard him.

"Okay, I'm here too, Joker. And I'm pretty sure I'm not small to not come in the view."

"Hey Arjun, I did see you there but I was occupied being happy by seeing my most favorite person before me." I heard Raghav say and contained my laughter yet again. Ahana let out a laugh and I could imagine Arjun rolling his eyes while Raghav giving him a grin.

"Just move you jackass. And now you guys have thought of making fun of me all the time? Have the target moved from Raghav to me now?" Arjun said in irritated voice and everyone let out a laugh including me which thankfully Raghav didn't notice.