Chapter 7

Arohi's POV

I was sitting in my room being bored, reading through some random magazine, when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and a big smile crept across my lips.

"Vivek!" I said picking up the call.

"Wow! You seem to be pretty happy and here I was worried about you." He said smiling from another side.

"Yes! I'm very happy!! I recorded my first ever English song and guess what? Everyone loved it!" I said with so much excitement.

"Wow! Are you serious?! Finally, it's happening! I'm so happy for you Arohi!" He said with excitement clear in his voice. "Hmm, but why am I getting to know just now? That too when I called you." He said with a fake seriousness.

"Sorrrryyyy! I came late yesterday and was pretty tired, so I slept and now I forgot." I said, genuinely being sorry for not informing him.

"Yeah, see you have already started forgetting me, Arohi." He said faking anger to which I laughed.

"Anyway, I called to tell you that I'll be coming back soon but it seems that you have already gotten along with everyone there, I guess. I'm really happy to hear that." He said and I can sense him smiling from the other end.

"Yeah, everyone here is so sweet but that doesn't mean I can forget you, Vivek. You won't ever stop with your drama, will you?" I said acting like I'm annoyed to which he laughed "OK then, I'll see you real soon. Bye, Arohi."

"Bye, Vivek." I said with a smile and hung up.

I really missed that guy, good that he is coming back soon. I took a look at the clock, it was already 6:30 PM.

Oh shit! I've to get ready. Rohan is taking me out for dinner tonight as a way of thanking me for taking care of him for these past few days. He did not recover completely from the fever, it occurred again and then the headache that came and went, every now and then. In spite of all this, we managed to complete writing a song and also recorded one too. So basically these past few days were pretty hectic, but it was all worth it in the end.

Rohan is all well now and he has started being nice to me too. Although we haven't become close friends or anything, it's just he is not rude to me anymore which I think is a great progress in our hate relationship. To sum it up, things are going well nowadays.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in a red dress which came till little above my knee. As always, I kept my make-up light as I don't want to overdo anything. I just did my eyes and put on lip gloss. I tied my hair in a high ponytail, wore my watch and heels and I was ready to go. I took my purse and took a glance at myself for one last time as I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I went to the living room to find Rohan already seated on the couch, scrolling through his phone. He was wearing casual jeans and a white shirt paired with a blue blazer. His hairs were set properly with gel. He looked good, I mean, of course, he always looks good. It's a fact and there's no denying to that. But with Rohan, it's not just his good looks, but his charm that makes him even more attractive.

I walked up to him and called him "Rohan..." He looked up at me and a smile formed on his lips.

"You are looking beautiful, Arohi." He said getting up, his eyes fixed on me. I was surprised, to be honest, I didn't expect that from him.

"Really?! You complimenting me? That's so unlike you, Rohan." I said with a surprised look.

"Yeah, I was just being nice." He said with a teasing smile looking at me. I just rolled my eyes and smiled at his sentence.