Chapter 4

Arohi's POV

It's 15 minutes past 9 and I'm still waiting for Rohan Nanda in his living room with no trace of him. Even Raghav is nowhere to be seen. I'm a very punctual person and when someone doesn't respect time it really irritates me. It's not like he is the first person who is making me wait, it has happened before. People in the industry are not so punctual, and I don't expect him to be any different but at least show some manners by informing beforehand.

This guy is getting on my nerves even in his absence. God! What have I gotten myself into?! I still couldn't figure out why all of a sudden he wanted to work with me. That still remains a mystery.

"Excuse me, Rohan called us at 9. It's already 9:15. When can we see him?" I asked politely to the servant who came with a coffee tray.

"I have no idea madam."

"Where's Raghav? Can you call him?" I asked.

"Yes I can do that." He said with a smile. "Yes, please." I said with an irritated voice. I didn't want to be rude to that man, it's just that I was not in a mood to be good to everyone.

He left to call Raghav. After sometime he came back and informed that Raghav is coming in few minutes and left once again.

After waiting for 10 more minutes I saw Raghav climbing down the stairs.

"Good morning!" He said cheerfully. This guy is always in good mood.

"Well, Good morning Raghav! But first, tell me how many more hours we have to wait like this? Where's Rohan?" I was definitely not in a good mood and it was clearly visible in my voice.

"Rohan?..." Raghav was about to say something but was cut short...

"I'm here sweetheart, have you started missing me already?" There comes Mr. Rohan Nanda climbing down the stairs with an annoying smirk on his face.

"Don't you dare call me that?" I said a bit angry while he kept looking at me with a smile, correction, mocking smile. "You are 20 minutes late. Do you even know that?!"

"Yes, I know that Ms. Arohi, but you should know that it's my album and I can do whatever I want. I don't need to give you an explanation." He said as he made himself comfortable in one of the couches.

I sat down on the couch opposite to him while Vivek sat next to me. Raghav brought a file and put in down on the teapoy.

"Here are the contract papers. Sign them." He said pushing the file towards me.

I took the file and started reading the papers. As I was reading, I felt a pair of eyes on me, I took my eyes off the paper and looked up to find Rohan staring at me the whole time with a faint smile playing on his lips. Creep! I gave him an irritated look to which he replied with a smile and a wink? Did he just wink at me?

My eyes went wide and I gasped. "Jerk!" it came out a little bit louder than I expected. Raghav and Vivek who were talking till now looked at me, confused.

"What is it Arohi? What happened?" Vivek asked with concern.

"Ah... well..." I didn't know if I should say that.

"Now, what is it Arohi?" Rohan asked faking concern. Trying to suppress a smile. Idiot!

"Nothing!" I said irritatedly. "Let's get back to business now."
With that, I took the pen and signed the papers and handed it back to Raghav.

"I'm planning for 10 to 12 songs in this album out of which 4 I already have written, so 6 to 8 more to go." Rohan said filling me up with the details. "We will be working at my house."