Chapter 18

First of all. Huge sorry for making you all wait for so long. We know it was so freaking long. But we were literally too busy with life.

Hope this longggg chapter will make up for the wait though.

And don't worry. We surely won't drop the book ever and will definitely finish it as it is really close to our hearts. You guys just be patient with us.

Dedicated to all of you amazing people.

----------------------------------------------

Arohi's POV

I honestly wish I had some powers to control time, just so that I can skip time. And yes, today is one specific day I want to avoid. Why? Because I hate parties. And I have to attend one because of my dear best friend's continuous blackmailing for the past one week.

The other reason being Rohan. I'm just not ready to face him because of my new found stupid feelings. I want to avoid him as much as I can. Specifically after what Aai said to me that night.

Love.

That's the exact word she used. I didn't know the word which runs the world, which lights up even the darkest of minds could steer fear in me. I don't know since when did I start to fear that word. I've traveled the depths of it and what did I not do in love. There have been countless days when I wished to be loved and to love. I've wished for some miracle to happen and bring Rahul back to me. Back then it was just love, love for Rahul, that's all I felt. I was at peace even though I lived for nothing. Just waiting for death to bless me and reunite me with Rahul.

But now, I find myself running away from that word. Just that mere mention of it brings fear, guilt, confusion, and heartbreak for me. And the reason being one person. Rohan Nanda. I still don't know what I feel for him. I just know that he's dangerous to my perfectly ordinary life. Things have not been the same after he entered my life, I've not been the same.

I haven't seen or spoken to him since our last meet at my parent's house. Even he didn't make any efforts to reach to me after that, for which I'm partly thankful and partly annoyed.

My trail of thoughts were broken by the ringing of my mobile. I took it from the table beside my bed and let out a sigh when I saw the caller ID. I guess yet another session of emotional yet violent blackmailing.

"Yes Jenny, I know what are you gonna say but...." My efforts to change her mind went into vain when she cut me off in between with her ever so loud voice or you can say shouting.

"No buts Aro darling. You are so gonna come with me." She said with determination dripping from her voice.

"But I don't have anything to wear. I haven't picked out any outfit and you know it's a big party. I can't possibly come wearing something ordinary when everyone will be wearing designer clothes and looking their best. Also, there's gonna be a lot of media and paparazzi. So..." I intentionally didn't buy any outfit to get out of this. She can't argue with that. It is, in fact, a big party with the whole Bollywood and Business people coming under the same roof to celebrate Diwali. Its gonna be super crowded and just the thought of that made me want to puke.

"I know you will say this darling. I know you too well. That's why I've already picked out a designer dress for you and my makeup and hair people are already on their way to your house to help you get ready for the party. So hurry up already. I'll meet you directly at the venue. And if you don't show up there in an hour or so then I'm gonna come to your house and drag you from there no matter in which state you are. Hope you understood that." She finished and I can imagine the victorious smirk forming on her lips. I rolled my eyes at her even though she can't see me.