Thank You

Hello peeps,

So, after countless discussions, fights and eating each others head and still bearing with each other, we managed to complete this book. Never thought one and half year back that we would share such a close bond and I would find a close friend with whom I can talk about anything besides VarShra and Wattpad. So special thanks to Ammu for tolerating me and my mood swings and still sticking throughout.

Now coming to you readers, we just wanted to thank each and every one of you out there reading this. Just know that you guys are amazing. A big big big thank you and a big bear hug to all of you for taking out your time and giving a chance to "In The Ruins...". It truly means a lot to us.

We truly hope you enjoyed this story. We know that we aren't perfect as writers of course as we mainly started this book out of love for Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor. But through this journey we started liking this process of writing. We have made mistakes and we have learned from them. But still we can't call us as writers and I don't think we can ever as we are far away from it.

We have had our ups and downs and many a times thought of just giving up as it was going hard for us to continue but your love and support kept us going. As of now when I write this note, the book has already crossed 13k mark which is really huge for us as we didn't expect anything when we started this out.

Some people we would like to mention are Anniehita _Specialstories_ varshraforever Mehak_9 sparkleVS vd_sk_varshra melodious_softy dreambigger125 and a few more for always motivating and inspiring us to write more. We love you all. And your support always meant world to us and your comments have always put a big happy smile on our faces. One reason why we couldn't stop in between. Sorry if we forgot anyone out there but we love you all.

It's mixed feelings to let go of these characters who we got along so well for past a year and half finally but as they say every beautiful thing comes to an end.

Finally thank you again and hope to see you all in the new book as well....

Love, Kritika & Ammu ❤️