Chapter 31

Arohi's POV

I woke up not to find Rohan beside me. I don't know how he woke up before me though. I moved to the side to search for my mobile to check the timing. It's still early. Where did he go?

I was about to go hunt him but then I realized I need to wear something. I smiled to myself remembering last night. Last night was magical. I never expected we would end up making love when he showed up at my door at night. Just the thought of last night and the way he held me, the way his eyes looked at me filled my heart with bliss. I know that his love for me is stronger than I think even though he never admitted it to me in words. Last night his actions and eyes spoke volumes for me. And that's enough for me now. I held the sheets tightly around my body as I moved to take my clothes and wore them.

Just as I was about to go out of my room to look for him my mobile started ringing loudly making me jerk at my place and dragged me out of my beautiful thoughts.

I let out a frustrating sigh as I have to talk to someone as soon as I got up when I only wanted to see him and hear his voice first but a wide smile replaced the frown as I looked at the caller ID.

I pressed the green button and put the phone on speaker.

"So I suppose you are not mad at me anymore?" I asked grinning widely. I heard Vivek chuckling from another side.

"Have I ever remained mad at you for a longer time?" I heard Vivek let out a sigh, "I guess that's my biggest weakness. I should have been more strict with you."

I smiled wider and took the bedsheets and started folding them.

"I don't blame you. No one can actually remain angry with me for a longer time." I said shrugging my shoulders and still smiling widely like an idiot.

"I called to ask you..." He was asking I know what so I cut him in between.

"I know why exactly you called me, Vivek." I said making a serious voice trying to sound sorry, "I don't know if I could make it to your wedding though."

Vivek didn't say anything for some time. I had a playful smile on my face and I was trying hard not to let out a laugh. When he still didn't say anything I thought he might have cut the call so I moved to my bed where the phone was lying to check when he shouted at me.

"Are seriously joking now?" He said and continued with so much anger in his voice that I thought if he was before me he could have easily killed me, "I will break the ties with you, Arohi, I swear if you didn't come."

I started laughing hysterically at him and sat on the bed folding my legs. Vivek was quite so I went ahead calming myself a bit.

"Relax. Do you seriously think I will miss my only annoying bestest friend cum brother's wedding?" I said with a wide smile still on, "No way in the hell I can afford that."

I heard Vivek let out a sigh. I was looking at the mobile lying in front of me.

"I am glad to hear that." He said in a plain voice. I could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"I am sorry for acting that way." I said remembering the day I was mad at him and talked meanly, "I never meant to hurt you. It's just that I was worried about Rohan."

"I know that very well. You don't have to be sorry for anything, Arohi." Vivek said and continued further after a pause, "How is he doing anyway?"

"He is getting better now. I am finally relieved." I said smiling thinking about Rohan. Vivek let out a sigh.

"I couldn't be happier... More than him I was worried for you." He said. I thought of letting go of this topic at this moment as I am still not sure what Vivek thinks about Rohan. Though he never openly said that he hates him but he never really was pleased of me being in love with him even after what he did a year back.