Chapter 30

Dedicated to all of you who loves AroHan and wanted to see them together. 😌

--------------------------------------------

Rohan's POV

"You OK, Rohan?" Raghav asked as soon as he got into the car. He was sitting on the passenger seat while I was driving.

We were going to see Ben today as I have been acting like a jerk all the while and I needed to make up to him.

Ever since I met Ben, he became the father figure I lacked in my life. I've grown up without the love of my father even when I had one and Ben fill that void in my life. It is only because of him I am where I am today. All this fame and luxury I've now come from him, if he never believed in me or gave me an opportunity, I wouldn't have come this far.

I very well know I've been the bad son in the last few months, I've hurt him bad but that man never said or even looked at me in a harsh way. He has always been patient with me and I couldn't be more thankful. I've taken advantage of his kindness and disrespected him. I needed to apologize to him and let him know that his son is willing to change for good now.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked frowning at him. Raghav smiled sheepishly at me.

"I don't know... But you are looking better from some past days. Your anger has been in control too. You have been taking medicines and you are awfully good with me." He said moving his hands dramatically. I rolled my eyes at him without sparing a glance to him.

"Umm... It's a good thing... right?" I asked, my gaze still fixed on the road.

"Yes but it's weird. It makes me feel incomplete... without being scolded by you." He said being his dramatic self. Seriously this guy! I don't know why am I even taking him with me. I should have left him in the house but he just keeps sticking to me everywhere.

"Alright, you are confusing me. I thought you wanted me to get better. At least that's what you said some days back. Right?" I asked him again with a confused look.

Raghav chuckled at me.

"Yes. I do. But I miss the angry young Rohan too." He said smiling foolishly at me. I looked at him before shifting my gaze back on the road.

"I guess I found out," I said with a plain face. Raghav's expressions changed to a curious one. I smiled a little.

"What?" He asked being confused.

"The problem is with you. It's you who is acting weird. And it's you who need the treatment badly, Raghav," I said without taking my eyes from the road.

"See..." He almost shouted at me which made me jerk in my seat. I glared at him.

That jackass was putting up an emotional face which earned him a frown from me.

"You are even calling me Raghav now. You never did that before. I miss being called as Joker." He said wiping an invisible tear from his face. I let out a sigh and tightened my grip on the steering.

"Arohi is rubbing off on you well huh?" He said with a wide stupid smile, "But please get some room guys. Today I woke up to see you both on the couch. God, I'm scared as what my innocent eyes might have to witness next." He finished dramatically.

I rolled my eyes in irritation and my knuckles turned white.

"You are lucky, Raghav that I am driving right now. I would have chocked you otherwise." I said giving him a death glare as I pulled the car at the signal.