Chapter 13

Jenny's POV

I woke up to the loud noise of utensils coming from the kitchen. I looked to my side not to find Arjun besides me.

So, is he the source of the sound? But what is he doing in the kitchen?

I went to the kitchen and was dumbstruck by seeing the scene in front of me. Arjun was reading something from the tab and kneading in the bowl. But that's not what left me shocked, my most favorite part of the house was a total mess with flour, chocolate, milk and what not, all over the counter and on the floor.

"ARJUN!!!!" I almost shouted in annoyance. I won't mind anything else but no one can mess with my kitchen. I won't bare it at all. He was startled by my shouting for few seconds and looked up at me from the bowl with messy hair and flour stuck to his face and hair. I must admit he was looking so cute that I had an urge to pull his cheeks and ruffle his hairs. It almost melted my anger but I hid my smile and put my angry mask on, looking at him with a stern face.

"Oh, so you are awake." He smiled sheepishly at me.

"Would you bother to tell me what are you doing in my kitchen?" I asked him with a plain face folding my arms and anger visible in my voice.

"I'm making breakfast for my beautiful wifey, today." He said grinning at me. I rolled my eyes to that.

"Seriously? Did you even see the mess you have created?" I asked pointing my index finger at all the mess. He looked around him and rubbed his neck, the flour which was stuck to his hand was now all over his neck. I chuckled at him.

"Sorry. I just thought of making something for you." He said giving me his best puppy face and my smile widened looking at him. He always succeeds in making me smile no matter how much angry I'm on him. I went up to the counter and pulled his both cheeks.

"Aww... Why? Is there something special hubby?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him. I don't remember today being a special day. It's not my birthday or our anniversary. He went behind and placed his hands around my waist pulling me back, closer to him with his head resting on my shoulder.

"Well, I don't think I need any special day to make something for my wife. Every day is special with you." He whispered in my ear and planted a kiss on my neck. It made me giggle.

Aww... He is just too cute for words. I almost had a desire to pull him and kiss him hard. But I shrugged those thoughts away as we have work and I know that we won't just stop with a kiss. I elbowed him in the stomach.

"Really? But last time I remember you saying you want to kill me." I smiled a little as I reminded him of our fight last night. He pulled himself away and came to my sides with a frown on his face.

"Seriously Jenny? Here I was trying to be a little romantic." He said looking at me being grumpy and I smiled wide at him. He rolled his eyes and looked below at the counter. "When I try being romantic, you say these things and when I don't, you keep complaining." He murmured still looking at the counter. I shook my head a little and gave him a tight side hug.

"But still you married me." He chuckled to that.

"I love you." He said pulling away and placing a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled slyly and pushed him away.

"I'll make the breakfast. Go and clean up the mess. I'm not gonna spare you even if you act sweetly." He smiled at me and cleaned the flour off his hands.

"Last time I saw this kind of mess in my kitchen was when that Raghav got a brilliant idea of making food for everyone. God, I still remember we spent the entire day cleaning up the mess." I smiled as I remembered those good old days when Rohan and Raghav used to live in India. Those really were some amazing years. How much I wish them to come back. I miss both of them so much.