Chapter 14

Arohi's POV

"OH MY GOD! ROHAN?! RAGHAV?!" Jenny shouted with a shocked face looking at Rohan and Raghav who were standing in front of us smiling wide. I was rooted to my position unable to move or do anything just looking ahead.

"It's OK Jenny. They are real." Arjun said keeping a hand on Jenny's shoulder, trying to contain his laughter.

"Yes, Jenny. We might look like zombies because of the long flight but trust me we are real and here." Raghav said coming towards Jenny and hugging her tight. I smiled looking at them. I was so happy seeing him back again. I moved my gaze to Rohan to find him already looking at me but before I could read his eyes he moved his gaze in direction of Jenny.

"I missed you so damn much, Ro!" Jenny said as she was pulled in for a tight hug by Rohan.

"I missed you too, Granny." He chuckled while he squeezed her in between his arms. I smiled at the sight before me, feeling as happy as them. It was like a reunion of friends after a very long time. My gaze fell on Raghav who was coming towards me now.

"Arohi, I can't tell you how happy I am to see you here. I missed you!" Raghav said with a sad expression which turned into a wide grin immediately as he hugged me. I hugged him back with equal excitement.

"I missed you too, Raghav," I said with a puppy face as I pulled back. He gave me a big smile.

"OK guys! Let's sit and talk comfortably." Arjun said loudly interrupting all of us and we all let out a laugh and nodded our head in agreement. All of us went to the couch and got seated comfortably. I stole glances at Rohan in between but he didn't look at me again.

"When did you both come? Why didn't you tell us? I mean how did you come? Especially you Rohan?" Jenny shot all the questions at them in one go, in a loud volume. We all chuckled at her action.

"Easy Jenny. Breath. We aren't going anywhere." Rohan said smiling and leaning on the couch making himself comfortable.

"Yeah whatever Ro. Just spill it." Jenny said in a 'duh' tone rolling her eyes.

"OK so, first of all, we came just half an hour back. Then, We didn't tell anything as it was a surprise. And lastly, we came by taking a flight from London." Rohan said and gave Jenny a smirk to which she rolled her eyes again.

"Of course. But tell me how? I mean 'The Rohan Nanda' in India? How did that happen?" Jenny asked folding her arms and raising her eyebrow at them, giving them curious and suspicious look. I and Arjun too shifted our gazes from Jenny to Rohan and then Raghav. They looked at each other and turned to us.

"Because I was too bored by just seeing this Joker's face. So, I thought of coming here to meet you all." Rohan said shrugging his shoulders looking at Jenny with a wide smile which went to his ears, showing his beautiful dimples. He then looked at me for a brief moment. My heart skipped a beat. Just then I realized that I have been staring at him for too long. I immediately looked down at my palms.

"That is so mean, Rohan!" Raghav said pouting, looking at all of us and we started laughing at him.

"Awww!!!" Jenny exclaimed looking at Raghav and then turned to Rohan. "Don't trouble him, Ro. You are being so mean!" Jenny said faking sternness to which Rohan rolled his eyes and Raghav grinned.

"But I don't mind the reason though if that made you come all the way to India then," Jenny said after a short pause and winked at Rohan throwing a mischievous smile and I could see Raghav's face fell again.

Aww, poor guy!

I laughed looking at them and admiring their bonding with each other.

We then talked for just a few more minutes before Raghav, Jenny and Arjun caught in a fight over something. I didn't really get what they were talking as it was their inside joke which I was unaware of. I felt a little left out being there. Maybe I should just leave them alone for today. Anyway, it is too late already. I should just go home and sleep now. I also have recording tomorrow.