Chapter 17 (Part 2)

Arohi's POV

"Arohi, you remembered us after all!" Aai opened the door and smiled widely at me.

"It's not that Aai. I'm sorry." I said engulfing her in a big hug. It truly has been days since I met them. I felt so happy and calm in her embrace.

"Let her come in and meet me too," Baba complained from behind Aai and we pulled out. I smiled widely at him and ran towards him for a hug. It felt so good to be here. Vivek was actually right!

"Arohi, aren't you going to introduce us to your friends?" Aai said looking at Rohan and Raghav alternately and then at me. Shit! I almost forgot that I came with them. I made an apologetic face towards Rohan and Raghav and they just smiled a little at us.

"Oh yes! Why are you two standing there? Come inside!" I said looking at both of them. Aai gave them a warm smile as Rohan and Raghav stepped inside the house.

"Just be free and feel home. Afterall, you two took care of our Arohi in London." Baba said with a big smile looking at all of us.

"Aai, baba, meet Rohan and Raghav," I said gesturing to Rohan and then Raghav. Rohan gave them a small smile as he joined his hands together gesturing a 'namaste', while Raghav went ahead and hugged them. I was surprised at Rohan as I didn't expect any such gestures from his side. This was totally new to me.

"I have heard a lot about you two from Arohi, in London," Raghav said grinning widely at them and I diverted my gaze away from Rohan as I realized I've been staring at him for a while now.

"And we have heard a lot about you two," Aai said.

"Why are you two still standing? Come and sit." Baba said gesturing to the sofas.

"Sure uncle. But you sit too." Raghav said and made Baba sit on the chair while Rohan got comfortable on Sofa. Raghav sat beside him.

Aai went hurriedly to the kitchen. Of course, to make some dishes for them. I followed her inside to help her with the food.

"So, what are we gonna make, Arohi?" Aai asked pulling out utensils.

"Hmm... What do we have?" I asked opening the fridge and looking inside.

"There are some vegetables in the fridge. I bought them just today!" I heard Aai.

"No Aai, Rohan don't like vegetables," I said making a face at her. Aai nodded at me. "And no Shimla Mirch especially. Rohan doesn't like that." I said looking again inside the fridge. Aai didn't say anything so I looked at her. She had a small smile on her lips. I threw her a questioning look.

"Seems like you know his likes and dislikes very well." She said as she got back to washing the picked up utensils.

"Of course, I mean I have lived with him for few months, so yeah, that's natural, I guess." I said in a low voice lacking confidence in my own answer. I could hear some laughing and talking noise coming from the living room. I guess all of them are mingling really well. I hope this will help Rohan a bit.

"Yeah... Right!" Aai said and resumed what she was doing. "But he seems to be nice!"

"Yeah, he is!" I said not knowing how else I can reply to that.