Chapter 24

Rohan's POV

It's been two fucking days since Arohi has been living in this hell. I don't know how can I make her understand that I am a motherfucker and she deserves much better. Better than Rahul and definitely better than me. I took a deep breath and took a long sip of my whiskey.

"What's up, hero?" I turned my head to see Ahana walking in with her bright smile as she sat beside me. I didn't bother to reply to her and just kept staring at the bottle in my hand.

"More like Villain." I said being in my own thoughts until she snapped fingers in front of me. I looked at her as she gave me a glare and snatched the bottle from my hand and took a sip for herself.

"What are you doing, Ahana?" I asked her with a deep frown. She ignored me. "Ahana!!"

"What? Giving you a company as always. We have shared so much in life, Ro. So why not drink together? We used to. Remember? You, me and Aaryan? The rooftop?" She said as she took another sip. I took a deep breath and snatched the bottle from her keeping it aside. I don't know what is wrong with these women. They are acting like maniacs.

"Of course I know every fucking thing Ahana. I can't forget any of them." I said sighing. Remembering those good old days. Wish everything was still the same. Wish I still had my best friend.

"We would have rounds to keep an eye if anyone was coming upstairs." She said being in her own thoughts. I smiled at the memory.

"Yes and Aaryan fucked up everything when mom caught him red handed." I said chuckling.

"Well it was his fault that he couldn't keep his eye open. He always did that." Ahana said rolling her eyes.

"Not always. A couple of times." I defending my best friend from his twin like I always did. Ahana has always been bossy, at least with me and Aryaan so we always needed each other to defend in front of her when she would go crazy. But that jerk left me alone to face every thing for myself and I was the reason why he left...

"Yeah, yeah, when you ran away leaving your so called best friend alone to face mom." She said giving me a look.

"Oh hello, then why did you follow me?" I asked raising my eyebrow at her.

"Well, he was mom's favourite anyway so he didn't even get the deserved scolding." She said shrugging her shoulders as she went ahead making her voice a bit louder. "But we got it because of that jackass!" She finished and I couldn't help but laugh. Ahana just stared at me with a faint smile.

I know exactly what she was thinking. Even I don't know when I was like this last time. I contained myself quickly as I sat straight in my seat.

"I still can feel the way mom went crazy seeing us in that drunk state..." I went ahead shaking my head. Ahana let out a laugh.

"She still behaves like crazy." She said sighing. I stayed quiet for some time. So did she.

"Whatever! Just cheer up for once. Be happy that I came all the way to London to meet you. Call yourself lucky." She said again after some time, poking my arm. A smile made its way to my face almost unknowingly. She has always been good at lightening up my mood and making everything easy. That's just in her nature. I looked at her with a small smile.

"Yup! What can I say? I am honored." I said and she let out a laugh. I sighed looking at her and shifted in my seat as I continued.

"By the way, what about your job?" I asked looking at her, raising my eyebrow. She shrugged.

"Oh don't worry. My manager went crazy when I told her that I am going to meet Rohan Nanda. She just gave me leave without asking."  She winked at me with a big smile. I frowned looking at her.