Chapter 27

Rohan's POV

I woke up with so much pain. My head was hurting so bad. My body was aching. I have a weird taste in my mouth and my stomach was making grumbling sounds.

I felt like someone was pushing me continuously. I could hear some distant sounds of someone talking to me but I just couldn't figure out what it was.

With so much effort I opened my eyes to see Raghav standing right next to the bed.

"Go away..." I said turning into bed searching for some comforting spot when he snatched the covers from above me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted and turned to look at him but in the attempt, my headache got worse.

I held my head and sat straight in my bed resting my head on bed rest.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked. My eyes still closed.

"What did you do last night?" He asked with anger held in his voice. I opened my eyes to look at him.

I have never seen him with so much rage, not towards me at least. I sat straight in bed trying to give him my full attention but the headache was not helping. If Raghav was being dramatic then it's not just for anything, there will be some serious reason.

"What did I do?" I asked in a lazy voice holding my head again as I felt deep pain. What the hell did I take last night?!

"I am asking you about Arohi, you asshole!" Raghav said making his voice a little louder. I looked up at him again.

"Arohi?" I asked in a confused tone as the flashes from other night snapped in front of me.

Oh shit!!! What did I do?

"It's none of your business," I said calmly but I knew what I did last night and how wrong I was. How can I act like that? How could I even think of hurting Arohi like that? I was never like this! I can never hurt her physically... That was never my intention. What is wrong with me? Have I completely lost it? Why am I acting this crazy? Something is terribly wrong with me. I seriously need help!

I just sat there on the bed thinking about the events happened at night, trying to remember the details and as it became more clear I felt ashamed of myself. I felt guilty but more than that I felt anger towards myself.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath as I held my head in both of my hands. The pain in my head increased with the thought of the events that took place last night. Flashes of Arohi's fear stricken face came to my mind, she was crying and she looked scared of me. My heart clenched at that thought. How can I hurt her like that? I never wanted to see the fear in her eyes for me. I felt defeated at that moment. I felt terrible!

"It is my business you jerk!" I heard Raghav shout at me. I looked up at him in surprise. He was throwing triggers at me. I could tell just looking at him that he was ready to kill me.

"Listen..." I said but he cut me off.

"No!!! You listen to me. I told you not to hurt her. She freaking loves you. I don't know what she saw in you that she fell in love with a jerk like you. But yes she loves a bastard like you knowing everything about you. She was willing to help you. To take you out of this mess and what did you do? Pushed her away? Broke her? Hurt her? What were you trying to prove?" Raghav shouted again... at me.

Something he has never done until now. No matter how much angry he was on me. No matter what I did. He has always been calm and understanding. But today I saw a different Raghav. And that made me realize how big I've screwed up.