Chapter 11: Real Beginnings

Once we finished up at the cafe I went to pay the guy who in turn said the dinner was on him.

I smirked knowingly as I took out enough money, that would be more than sufficient for our meal, "Now if I let you pay, it wouldn't be called much of a date, now would it?" I winked and he gave me a tight smile.

I left with my hand around Kea's waist as the guy stared at us involuntarily.

All in all I couldn't complain. 

Everything was going great. 

I, then led her to the second half of what I had prepared since she never let me complete the first.

We had both come separately so she had to follow me.

Which honestly felt like a nice change, a much-needed boost from my usual dog, leash, collar thing we had going on.

She drove behind and I could tell it was killing her, she wanted to take over every time we took a turn but didn't because she didn't know where we were going. And it was kinda fun.

And as much as I was enjoying our little road rage display of dominance, I wanted us to be close. So without much warning, I took the next left to our houses. And she only realised the destination when I abruptly stopped outside my house. She parked the car in my driveway and walked up to me.

"This is your big second half? Have me follow you around in snail speed to end up here? If this is some sort of sick way to get me to go home with you, I'm gonna kick your ass."

I gave her a crooked smile, moving my hand through my hair. I had been doing that a lot lately. Well, what could I say Kea amused the fuck out of me.

"I was just riding slow, so you could keep up caterpillar. Also no, as much as I like having you in my house, I just made you follow me here cause I wanted to get something." I walked inside the house and quickly changed.

I could tell I looked good in a suit, by the way, Kea had checked me out when she saw me waiting. But she hadn't seen me in my leather jacket yet.

And it was only proper that we were matching somehow.

I couldn't believe myself, I was turning into a sick little lovestruck pussy.

But the worst part was, something I would have personally shot myself a couple of weeks back for, I didn't mind anymore.

Maybe I would still shoot myself if all this shit wasn't meant for Kea.

But she was worth it.

Every bit of this madness.

I had changed so that Kea could be blown away by how I looked in my biker clothes but damn. Seeing her in her usual clothing that could easily pass for a biker chick leaning against my bike took my breath away. 

She watched me blatantly stare at her before looking away, her cheeks turning a lovely shade of pink.

I walked up to her and placed the helmet I had picked up on the way out of the house, on her, securing it. She looked at me with an expression I couldn't quite read.

"You aren't worried the bike will get too fond of me?"

"Ah, this baby fell in love with you the moment it saw you!" I said winking at her, as I got on and put on my helmet, pulling her behind me.

She got on, quietly.

I guess she wasn't expecting that.

Well, to be honest, I hadn't thought that was going to come out of my mouth either.