Chapter 39: Don't read this

Wilder

Somewhere between reading and re-reading a para, I fell asleep.

It was much needed and when I woke up, it was five in the evening. I made myself a sandwich and finally locked my door because Colin kept peeping in with his 'whatcha reading' face.

Then I continued on my quest to get some much-needed answers.

So.

Reyes Wilder is breaking things inside me I had locked up a long time ago. I don't know how I feel about that.

It's different for sure but I haven't had different in so long it almost feels familiar.

To be honest he always felt some kind of familiar. Like an old blanket, you lose as a child.

Only he's an annoying reminder of something I can't remember. Like an itch, I can't quite scratch.

Now that I've reduced and compared a grown guy to an Itch.

My work is done.

Goodnight ladies and gentlemen.

..

Well, now we know why we always felt that sense of familiarity.

..

Hello,

The itch is still there and its starting to irritate the hell outta me. 

He stole my weed.

I mean what kind of sick moron tries to seduce someone for their weed.

I have to admit I was a bit taken back at first but then by the time I gained composure he was gone.

I wanted to just drive over him but Vixen was too precious to have blood over her and his bike is too good looking to have plummeted and sold for parts.

I paid him a little visit at night hoping to retrieve my weed and also finish what he had started.

But when I saw him lying half on his bed- half on the floor, shoes on, jacket on. Things all over the place.

I felt... well something, he was all alone in that house and instead of finding my stuff I just made it a little comfortable for him..

He started something and now he had to be the one to finish it.

I just left him a note as a reminder.

Okay, I've exceeded my expectations today.

Peace.

..

I'm just gonna ignore the sick moron comment and concentrate on the good stuff like 'felt something'. Yeah I know she hasn't given me much to work with but when it comes to Kea what can I say I'm a hopeful bastard.

..

Wilder came over today, I refuse to call him by his first name. It feels too personal.

He came over when Aiden was already eating my head.

Aiden had come for his college notes he 'forgot' at my place and as always found reasons to stick around a little while longer till Wilder came and then I had an actual reason to kick him out.