(Logicality) pure bliss

For the first time ever Logan did not want to get up from bed. He shifted to his side so that he could fully look at his sleeping boyfriend and felt a smile tug at his lips.

Patton slept soundly beside him cuddling a pillow, his glasses rested on the nightstand beside the bed, his hair was messy and sticking out in every direction, Logan could see faint shadows resting under his eyes and softly traced them with the tips of his fingers trying his best not to disturb him of his slumber. He then moved his fingers down tracing down his jaw and slightly pulled at his bottom lip with his thumb almost teasingly, Patton never stirred.

His breathing was slow and deep, he was in deep sleep, Logan leaned forward and placed a kiss on his forehead, Patton's messy hair tickled his nose and he pulled back slowly pulling his fingers away from his face and lip, he felt his heart swell at the sight of his sleeping lover. He almost envied the pillow Patton held close as he slept, he wished he were the one Patton was cuddling instead of the cushion, he could already imagine how it would feel like.

Holding Patton in his arms with his head rested against his chest, their bodies pressed together and legs tangled, oh how he longed for Patton to wrap his arms around his torso and bury his face against his shirt. He held back the urge to encase him in his arms and never let him go, but instead he softly ran his fingers through Patton's mess of hair, he repeated the process for a long while, running his hand rhythmically through the sleeping trait's hair.

Patton leaned closer to the touch in his sleep and searched for the comfort of the person who stroked his hair, Logan chuckled and pulled the blanket up to his shoulder taking notice of how he shivered every now and then, the blanket held in a comforting warmth which immediately warmed the sleeping male, he let out a sigh of relief and snuggled closer pressing his cheek more into the pillow.

Logan pouted looking like a child who's mother had taken candy from, he shifted closer to him almost up to the point where he could feel Patton's breath against his face, he had finally grew impatient and he leaned forward once again placing a kiss on the tip of his nose, his cheek, jaw, a small one on his lips, and finally one on his neck. Patton awoke with a start, he felt Logan's lips on his neck they were extremely warm against his skin, he let out a low throaty giggle and ran his hand through his hair and started to play with it. “I'm up.” He whispered.

Logan smiles at his victory and pulls away from his neck he lovingly looks down at Patton who sleepily smiles up at him. “It's too early.” He says with a yawn. “Indeed it is.” Logan agrees and brings Patton into his arms, Patton smiles even more and cuddles against him, he rests his head against his chest and breathes in Logan's scent. “Five more minutes.” He mumbles. “How about more?” Logan brings him even closer pressing him tight against his chest, Patton could hear his heartbeat and slow steady breathing which eventually lulls him back to sleep, but before he fully drifts off he looks up at Logan and places a kiss on his jaw, and then he drops his head back down on his chest weakly wrapping his arms around him.

Logan finds himself falling in love with him all over again and before he knows it he starts to feel sleepy again, he kisses Patton one last time before he himself drifts off to sleep finally content now that he has his boyfriend safely tucked in his arms just like he wanted, and for the rest of the morning the pair sleep in pure bliss relishing the warmth and security they share together.