(Logicality and prinxiety) demigods

Okay so I literally just came up with this. Isn't weird how in the morning you have no ideas and then late at night like at 2 or 3 you get so many ideas but you know you gotta sleep but you also wanna write and it's just....(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. Anyways hope you like it!

*additional information*
Virgil- son of Hades
Roman- son of Aphrodite
Logan- son of Athena
Patton - son of Hestia

Roman breathed heavily as he huddled under a desk, sweat running down his face and neck. “You must return the lyre or face punishment.” A low raspy voice hissed. Roman groaned. “For the last time I don't have the freaking lyre!” He shouted from his spot under the desk. Another violent hiss was given his way, Roman pursed his lips and searched his pockets for his keys.

He pulled them out without haste and ripped off a tiny sword shaped key chain. “Please let this work.” He muttered and pressed a tiny button that was engraved within the tiny sword. Roman immediately jumped back as the tiny sword grew in his hands, and before he knew it he held a shining sword in his hands. He quickly scrambled to his feet and looked around. “S-show yourself!” He demanded nervously.

Before he could even react he was thrown to the ground, he gasped and propped himself up as soon as he hit the ground. Once again he was pushed and thrown across the room. Landing in a mess of chairs Roman once again groaned and searched for his sword which he lost once he was thrown. “I will not ask again thief.” The figure of a woman approached him, when his vision cleared Roman nearly screamed at the sight.

Above him standing somewhat tall was a hideous gorgon. Her appearance utterly horrifying.

Roman was at a loss of words, he could barely move his aching limbs leaving him completely vulnerable. But before the gorgon could do anymore damage to the teen the door to the classroom was slammed open revealing Roman's now enraged boyfriend Virgil. “Not this again.” Virgil muttered in annoyance.

A dark aura suddenly surrounded him, and then the ground beneath him split in two. The gorgon once again hissed as a group of furies emerged from the ground. Their wrinkled faces, pus filled eyes, and black teeth were enough to scare Hades himself. So it was no surprise when the gorgon flinched away and tried to make her escape, but before she could take a step she was immediately attacked by the ferocious beings.

Virgil waited until the furies fully captured the gorgon before he sent them back down with the gorgon screeching in their grasps. Then the ground closed up making it look like nothing happened in the first place. Virgil ran over to Roman who shakily stood. “Hey are you okay? Anything hurt?” He asked anxiously looking him over. “I'm fine Virgil, thank you for ah, saving me.” Roman blushed.

Virgil smirked. “Nice to switch things up.” He said and handed him his sword that rested beside his feet. “We really gotta go, something really bad is happening.” Virgil took hold of Roman's wrist, and together they ran out of the classroom.

-------------------

The pair met up with the rest of their friends at the school gym. Their bright and bubbly friend, Patton, sat at the bleachers with his boyfriend Logan, the smartest out of all of them. When they caught a glimpse of the incoming pair Patton gasped and waved happily at them. “Hey!” He grinned. Roman and Virgil greeted the pair as they climbed up the bleachers and sat next to them. “Anything new Logan?” Virgil asked curiously.

The intellectual teen nodded and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. “So I know why these beings are attacking Roman. Someone has stolen Apollo's sacred and most precious lyre.” He explained. “The god believes a child of the other god's has stolen it. And since Aphrodite sometimes is known for being mischievous Apollo suspects her. Hence the reason why Roman is being targeted by all these creatures.” Virgil frowned. “That's pretty dumb.”

Logan sighed. “For once I'll have to agree with you. This is honestly ridiculous. Apollo has much more instruments to replace the one he has lost, but with an ego as big as his I guess it can't be helped.” Patton whined and leaned against Logan's shoulder. Patton was not exactly fond of Apollo, after finding out that he wanted to marry his mother he was a bit cautious afterwards.

Patton was born rather oddly. Since Hestia held an oath to forever stay a virgin she of course couldn't have any children, but surprisingly enough her child was born of a single spark of her magical flames. Perhaps, she thought, Eileithyia had granted her wish of wanting a child. She grew rather attached to the baby she had somehow made, but she knew she would have to let him go, with her being an immortal goddess, a virgin at that, she knew she had to keep her only child protected. So with a heavy heart she delivered her baby gently to earth where she could see her child grow up from afar. But lucky for her her child grew to have her characteristics and personality.

Logan was born rather odd as well, Athena was known to be a virgin goddess as well, but..

Well most god's can't keep their hands off when they spot something they like. And when they want something, they are sure to get it.

So Athena traveled down to earth, had her, ahem, 'fun' and before she knew it she was with child. But like most god's, she gave birth and left the child with his birth father. After that Logan grew up to have all his mother's characteristics and abilities.

Roman was born naturally...

Sort of.

Okay, let's be honest. Demigod children didn't exactly have normal lives. From the very beginning, their lives were sure to be messy.

Anyways, it wasn't at all a surprise when Aphrodite came down to earth to once again have her 'fun'. For someone who already had three children she didn't know when to stop. And so, like Logan, Aphrodite gave birth to him on earth and peaced out like nothing had happened. Even so Roman grew up to be very attractive, and, not wanting to brag. He was very well when it came to romance. It was to be expected coming from a child of the goddess of love, beauty, and (cue music) pleasure.

And then finally, but certainly not least. Virgil.

Now Virgil was a very troubled child. To say the least Virgil was somewhat of an...

Accident.

Hades had made a promise to never have children, but as mentioned before Hades just couldn't keep himself under control. And who would've guessed. He got a woman pregnant, but with the child of the god of the underworld growing in her stomach neither of them knew that it was slowly killing her. Draining all of her energy little by little. And by the time Virgil was born his mother had died and Hades, gone.

Virgil grew up isolated and unloved, and with that he grew up to wield powers of the underworld. And eventually he found love when he came across Roman. And for what seemed like an eternity, Virgil was able to feel loved.

Back to the present the group of demigods were now trying to think of a plan to help Roman out of this huge mess. “Oh!” Patton gasped and sat upright getting the attention of his friend's and boyfriend. “I think I know who can help.” He stated. “You do?” Roman asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes. “What's one way to send messages to the god's?” He asked.

They thought and pondered until finally, Logan groaned. “Must we contact him?” He grumbled. Patton smiled apologetically at his boyfriend. “He can probably help us out.” He suggested. Roman soon understood who they were talking about. “Oh...” He frowned. “Him.” He said flatly. “Who the heck are you guys talking about?” Virgil asked with a frown.

Roman sighed. “We need the help of Hermes. The messenger god.”