(implied prinxiety?) person I hate the most

The sides were playing a game of truth or dare, it was innocent at first, mostly because Logan wanted it to be PG since Patton still had an innocent mind unlike the others.

The dares weren't too risky, the most challenging one was to eat a hot chilli pepper, but other than that it was okay.

That was until Virgil changed it up.  He smiled at Patton when it was his turn to ask. “Truth or dare?” He asked with a mischievous smile, Logan didn't like the look on his face. “I'll pick truth for now.” Patton giggled. “Is it true that you have feelings for Logan?” He asked. The fatherly trait instantly blushed and froze. “A-ah well...” He stammered and timidly looked down at his hands.

Logan glared at Virgil while Roman watched with excitement in his eyes. “Logan?” Patton turned to face him looking like he was going to faint. “Yes?” The smart trait scooted closer to him. “I'm sorry...” Patton mumbled. “I really do like you Logan. More than just a friend.” His voice quieted down to a mere whisper. Logan took his hands in his own and when Patton lifted his head Logan gave him a small reassuring smile. “There's nothing to be sorry about. I have feelings for you as well.” He admitted and made a mental note that he would get Virgil back.

Patton gasped and threw his arms around him. “I'm so glad!” Logan could tell he was so close to tears by how his voice wavered. He smiled and rubbed his back. When they pulled away Patton sat closer to him,  their shoulder touching, their hands linked. “Okay wow...” Virgil chuckled. “Didn't expect that to happen.”

Roman gushed over the happy pair. “I'm surprised Virgil. You actually did something good.” The prince stated earning a growl from the dark persona. Patton cleared his throat and got everyone's attention. “Let's continue!” He said excitedly. And so the trait's continued their game. Patton dared Logan to kiss him, and let's just say it was definitely the first for both trait's. They couldn't stop kissing so Virgil had to break them apart so that they could continue.

Logan cleared his throat and straightened his tie. “Right, I suppose I should get my payback.” He said and smiled at Virgil. The dark trait shuddered and cowered away from him. “Roman.” The prince jerked up at the mention of his name and Virgil frowned, confused. “Finally! You don't even have to ask I'll gladly take a dare.” He grinned. Logan nearly laughed, of course Roman would.

“Alright."

There was a moment of dreaded silence.

“...I dare you to go in the closet with the person you hate the most.” Virgil felt sick to his stomach. He knew Roman hated him, and being in a tight confined space with him sounded awful. Not only did he have a huge crush on the prince, he was very claustrophobic and it would be so embarrassing if he passed out in the closet with Roman there with him.

But something happened.

Roman looked shocked at first, and then his shoulders slumped, his eyes went dull. His usual charismatic glow was gone. And he was suddenly quiet.

He slowly stood from his spot on the ground and trudged toward the closet completely ignoring Virgil and the others as he walked by them.

And then without another word.

He shut himself in the closet...