(Logicality) Fracture

Logan burst through the door startling the other who sat on his bed and then quickly hid his hands behind his back, Patton first took notice of his messy tie and the many papers that slipped from his arms indicating that he was just at work. His chest heaved and his hair was messy. “I got a call, what happened?” He asked breathlessly and set his paperwork on his work desk. “Nothing much really, they took some X-ray's and it's not as bad.” Patton replied nonchalantly.

“X-rays? What the heck did you do and why didn't you call me?” Logan asked and walked over to his boyfriend who was very eager to keep something hidden behind his back, Patton sheepishly grinned at him. “Did I say X-ray? I meant...umm..” He averted his gaze. “Patton...” Logan sighed and sat next to him. “I'm not upset, I'm just really worried.” He stated.

Patton nodded and held his hands out for Logan to see, his right hand was encased with a dark blue cast. “I fell, and I landed wrong on my hand. It's just a small fracture in my wrist.” He explained as Logan gently took hold of his injured hand. “Does it hurt?” He asked quietly and met his gaze, Patton smiled at him and shook his head. “Only when I try to move or roll my wrist, other than that I'm alright.” He reassured.

Logan sighed and pressed a kiss on his knuckles. “I was so scared Patton. It's not everyday I get an emergency call from my boss from you.” He said. Patton pouted. “I'm sorry, I know I should've called you, but I was so scared that I'd start crying.” He mumbled and twiddled his thumbs wincing at the movement.

Logan made him drop his hands and pulled him in for a hug. “Patton if anything happens I want to be the one you call.” He whispered to him. “Are you mad at me?” Patton asked solemnly. “I could never be mad at you.” Logan replied and gave him a squeeze. “This was my writing hand too...” Patton mumbled and glared at his injured hand as he embraced his boyfriend. “It'll get better soon, so for now let me help you if needed.” Logan said.

Patton looked at him and giggled. “Kiss it better?” He asked, Logan rolled his eyes. “Patton it is physically impossible to cure a fracture with a simple kiss.” He stated, Patton whined. “I know, but your kisses make the pain go away.” He said and cuddled against him nuzzling his face in the crook of his neck. Logan chuckled and once again brought his injured hand to his lips, he kissed his knuckles softly before he placed one on his wrist hidden underneath the cast.

Patton giggled once more and slightly pulled back from the embrace so that he could fully look at his boyfriend, Logan carefully let go of his hand and wrapped his arms around his waist as he pulled him closer. “I really want to kiss you..” Patton whispered.

“Then do it.” Logan smiled.

And he did.

Both held each other as they deepened the kiss, Logan leaned forward and pushed Patton down pressing him against the bed, he pinned his hands above his head and Patton yelped in pain. Logan quickly pulled away and immediately apologized to him. “I'm so sorry love.”

“Guess we'll have to save that for when you're better.” Logan joked and Patton flushed red.