ideas

Okay so I have these ideas that I'm thinking about writing for one-shots, but I want to know if you guys are interested in a particular one.

Detroit  become human au where Logan is an Android and eventually becomes a deviant because he starts to develop feelings/emotions.

The corpse bride au where Roman is basically Victor and Virgil is the corpse bride.

Mafia au where Thomas is the leader while the others have a title like Logan is the smartest one out of all, Patton holds a cutesy façade but he's secretly just as dangerous as the others yet still completely cares for them, Roman is the optimistic one and has a very huge ego but is serious when it comes to his job, Virgil is the quiet one that holds a dark power to him.

Au where Logan is a well known Pianist who never really talks to anyone and Patton is a blind listener and is able to tell how much emotion is in Logan's music and they meet when Patton bumps into Logan after a performance.

Au where Roman is a well known superhero and one day saves Virgil who was held hostage and is surprised to find out that he hates his guts, later he finds out he and Virgil went to the same school together and Virgil used to have a major crush on him.

Au where Roman is a famous knight that is known for slaying dragon witches, one day he grows tired and fed up with with slaying and comes across Virgil who is a captured dragon witch.

Situation where Thomas is kidnapped and as a result he somehow gains the ability to summon his sides by will but instead of them being part of his mind they are now actual people. After that they all work together to break out.