(Logicality) flower puns

I sigh in content, leaning against the trunk of the huge tree I sit under, the wind is crisp and fresh blowing through my hair, my glasses sit perfectly on the bridge of his nose, a book rests on my lap.

Across from me Patton is sitting on the ground surrounded by flowers and butterflies, his cat hoodie that was once tied around his shoulders is now strewn on the ground, his glasses slightly askew on his now pink face. He smiles widely as he picks a few flowers disturbing the butterflies of their rest, one lands on his hand and he instantly freezes. I suddenly tell myself, whatever I did to deserve him wasn't enough. I want to make him as happy as he made me.

Patton deserved someone better, that I know, he deserves someone who knows how to handle feelings, someone who understands feelings in general. Even so, Patton always tells me that I am more than enough, that I am everything he wants and more. And I am delighted to know that. And thinking about how much I love Patton always makes my worries go away.

Patton giggles as the butterfly flies up to his face landing on his nose for a few seconds before it flies away, he turns to face me and grins. “Did you see that!?” He asks excitedly, I can't help but smile. He's such a ray of sunshine. “I did.” I reply to him. He gathers his flowers and stands from his spot on the ground, he walks up to me and sits crisscrossed on the ground now under the shade of the tree.

He sets the flowers on the ground and giggles once more. “I was thinking that maybe we can bring some for Virgil and Roman.” He explains. “I got some for you too, I hope they make your daisy.” He laughs, I roll my eyes, but I can't help myself and say, “you must stop these puns, once and floral.” He gasps and his eyes shine with excitement. “Oh my goodness! You made a pun!” He squeals excitedly.

“See anyone can make puns, can be adults orchids”  He purses his lips holding back a smile, it takes me a while to process the joke, when I finally get it I shake my head. “You're unbelievable love, how many more do you got?” I chuckle softly. “These flowers may be pretty but I like looking at your tulips better.” He scoots closer to me. An obvious blush on his face.

I smile and sit beside him draping my arm over his shoulder, he snuggles closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder. “That was incredibly cheesy my love.” I say. He smiles and shrugs. “Take it or leaf it.” He says and plays with a few flowers, “Patton, do you know that it makes me so happy to say 'yes, we're dating.' whenever people ask? I know you deserve better, I know that, but I can't help but feel my heart ache when I think about you falling in love with someone else. It pains me so much to even think of such things.” My voice swells with pain.

Patton wraps his arms around my neck and buries his face in the crook of my neck, I can feel his soft breaths against my skin and I shiver. “Don't ever say that again.” His voice wavers. “No matter what I will always love you, I don't care what anyone else says. I love you and only you.” He pulls back from the embrace and looks at me, he gives me a small smile. I return it and he leans down pressing his forehead against my own, for a moment we share each others breath.

I don't dare break the comforting silence between us, Patton let's his eyes shut and he just breathes, slowly, in and out. I wrap my arms around his torso and pull him closer to me. “You've got the sweetest smile, I'd love to kiss those tulips.” I whisper to him, he giggles and he opens his eyes, they're gleaming with excitement and happiness. “Now you're the one being cheesy.” He claims, I nod to him. “May I?” I look at his lips and then back to him.

I see the blush that rises to his cheeks and he nods, I press my lips against his and we both share a sweet kiss. He tangles his hands in my hair and I hold him tight pulling him even closer to deepen the kiss, when we finally pull away Patton beams. “Can you feel our love blossoming?” He asks, I sigh and rest my head against his shoulder.
“Absolutely.” I tell him.

Note: Hi author here! Okay so I really am running out of ideas (shame on me)  (╥_╥) so I'll put up this list of ships I'll write. Pls leave a request

Prinxiety

Logicality

Logince

Royality

Analogical

Moxiety

And maybe some with Deceit.