(Logicality & Prinxiety) demigods 2

I'm seriously thinking about making this au into a whole book, what do you guys think? I'd love to hear your opinions.

*additional information*
Remy- son of Hypnos

Logan frowned at a sudden realization. “I do not believe Hermes will be of much help.” He claimed, the trio looked at him with confused expressions. “Why not?” Patton asked and leaned closer to him. “Apollo is very fond of Hermes. He thinks of him as a brother. And need I inform you that Hermes was the one that created the lyre.” Roman groaned as realization settled in like a ton of bricks. “How could I forget such a thing!?” He cursed at himself.

“I suppose you wanted to forget all about him after finding out about what your mother and him did...” Logan muttered. Roman huffed. “My step siblings are not as bad when you get to know them.” He mumbled in defense. “Have you even met them?” Logan questioned. Roman just glared at him, a blush creeping to his face.

It is known that Aphrodite and Hermes both had a child together that bore both male and female..parts....

Hermaphroditus (the first original ship name) was the child's name. While originally male, he had thighs, breast, figure, and hair style of a female and male parts underneath. That's not even the confusing part. In his fifteenth year, or so, he went to Caria and laid by the well of Salmacis(who is today known as the only Greek rapist... Yeah pretty dark) . The nymph of the well instantly fell in love with him, what with him bearing the beauty of both Hermes and Aphrodite he was sure to be irresistible. Once Hermaphroditus bathed in the well, the nymph embraced him and prayed to the god's that they permit her to remain united with him forever.

Surprisingly the god's granted her request and the bodies of the youth and nymph became united in such a manner that the two together could not be called either man or woman, but instead were both. (guess they were also the first original fusion except not exactly the good kind)

But that aside, while Hermes did seem like a good solution to Roman's problems, he was also not a great one at the moment considering their situation. “Then who can help us?” Virgil asked in annoyance. “We'll just have to—” “Hey!” The group jolted from their seats as a teacher arrived. Patton jumped and leaned closer to Logan, he grasped onto his arm and hid behind him. Virgil felt goose bumps prick at the hairs of his arms and he immediately reached for Roman's hand. “Now would be a good time to run.” He muttered.

“How come?” Roman asked curiously not being able to feel the danger Virgil was sensing. “He's a—” When they didn't give an answer the teacher let out a loud roar that shook the building, he crouched down to the ground and his body trembled violently. Patton gasped. “Is he hurt?” He asked worriedly. “No Patton that's a...” Logan trailed off as the man's size grew twice as much, and before the group could plan their escape he began tearing apart the bleachers nearly knocking them down.

“A cyclops!” Roman exclaimed and searched his pockets, his blood ran cold when he realized his mistake. “My sword.” He uttered. “I forgot my sword!” Logan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Of course, Patton stay behind me.” He demanded and pressed a small button from the side of his wrist watch. As soon as he did so a glimmering round shield appeared and he rose his arm to shield himself and Patton.

Virgil took hold of Roman's arm and together the group ran down the bleachers while the cyclops threw pieces of wood and iron. “We can't leave this thing in the school!” Roman exclaimed. “In case you haven't noticed, he's bigger than us and can kill us in a heartbeat!” Virgil yelled. “Watch out!” A tether ball pole was thrown to them and the group immediately dispersed to avoid getting hit. Which led to Virgil and Roman getting cornered and Logan and Patton near the exit.