(Prinxiety) fallen angel

Everything had changed that night, Roman was in his backyard lying on a blanket that he had placed over the grass, he watched the stars in serenity adoring the way the stars twinkled against the dark sky, and then out of nowhere it was as if the sky split in two the stars trembled for a minute and then a figure came spiraling down.

Roman immediately jumped to his feet his eyes trained on the figure that headed right towards him, he quickly moved out of the way before the figure came down with a large crash, the ground shook and bits of dirt and grass hit his face, he squinted and coughed when dust settled into his lungs and cautiously took a step towards the crater in the ground.

He paused making sure the thing in the ground didn't move, he gathered up his courage and peered into the crater, there he saw huge black feathered wings, his jaw dropped to the ground and his eyes grew wide at the sight. The feathers twitched and opened ajar revealing an unconscious young male, he wore thin clothing, his skin was fair and pale, his hair a beautiful auburn with purple, Roman thought he looked beautiful.

Though when he finally realized the situation he was in he quickly slid into the crater and carefully rested his hands against the huge wings, they were surprisingly soft to the touch and Roman was once again mesmerized by their beauty, pushing that aside he looked for a good position and somehow found a way to lift the male into his arms, his wings folded against his back and Roman was extra careful when he climbed out the crater.

He retreated back into his house and lied the male on his couch taking a better look at him, he was thin, almost ill looking, and he had sustained various injuries from the fall. Roman wondered where he came from, he knew he was acting oddly in the situation, but as soon as he laid eyes on the male he set aside all his fear and caution, the only thing on his mind was 'I need to help this boy'.

He kneeled to the ground beside the male and leaned forward, he softly moved the hair away from his face and grew worried at how cold his skin was, he frowned and ran to gather some medical supplies. When he returned the boy had shifted uncomfortably, his wings stretched out underneath him and when he felt  his wings spread out in an uncomfortable position his eyes slowly opened.

The winged male drew in a sharp breath and immediately bolted up right, his breathing became short and quick and when he looked at Roman he fell off the couch and backed away. “Woah woah it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you.” He reassured in a low comforting tone, the boy took a breath before he spoke. “W-where am I?” He asked in a low sweet voice Roman was sure he was going to melt.

“You're at my house, it's safe here.” Roman replied. “How do I know you won't try to take my wings?” The boy asked with a small fearful frown. “If I wanted to you wouldn't be in my house now would you?” Roman questioned, the young male flushed and dropped his head. “You promise you won't hurt me?” He mumbled. “I promise, cross my heart and hope to die.” Roman smiled.

“What's your name?” The boy asked curiously and lifted his head to meet up with his eyes. “It's Roman.” The other male replied happily. “And you are?” The smaller male flinched and warily looked around his surroundings. “It's...Virgil.” He said barely above a whisper. “That's an exquisite name.” Roman beamed. “Thanks?” Virgil replied nervously. “Ah, what's that box you have?” He pointed at the medical kit in Roman's hand. “Oh yeah, I noticed that you were injured and I thought you'd like to mend your wounds before they get worse.” He explained and cautiously took a step forward, Virgil tensed but then calmed down and took a breath.

Roman nodded to him in reassurance and kneeled down in front of him. “While I patch you up, will it be okay to ask where you came from and why you fell out of the sky?” Roman said as he opened the medical box retrieving a few disinfectant wipes and a couple of bandages, he reluctantly took Virgil's hand in his own, a buzz jolted throughout his skin under his palm. “Just as long as you don't say anything or tell anyone else.” Virgil warned. “I promise.” Roman smiled and urged him to go on.