Chapter 2

Ambers P.O.V 

I turn off the shower and grab my pink fluffy towel with embroidered daisies on and wrap it tightly around myself, after a few minutes of debating I go in for the kill and battle my knotty long hair, this task is very painful and always tiring to do, the troubles of long hair! After I spend about ten minutes of me pulling each strand of my hair out, I left the bathroom and looked to see what my brother Dylan has laid out for me.

As I glance over at the outfit on my bed, all I can think is...wow

On the bed lays a white and beige dress with the prettiest lace that covered most of the dress and flowed at the bottom. I know that I'm going to look like a princess just from looking at it!

 I know that I'm going to look like a princess just from looking at it!

Dylan definitely gained the creative genes.

The dress was absolutely stunning to me and knowing that my brother made it for me with his very own hands and brain, it makes it all the more special and sentimental. Stuff like this I will always keep and I couldn't have the heart to give it away.

 It must've taken ages to make this dress, not because of the actual sewing and stitching, but because of the rules and regulations that my brothers have to go through with each and every piece of clothing I own, to check if it is suitable or not.  

Just as I was about to pull my dress on someone coughed and walked into my room, "Forgetting something angel?" Jason smirked whilst crossing his arms to make himself look more intimidating. I looked at him and back at the dress remembering what I had forgotten.

"Sorry Jason it completely slipped my mind," I said whilst holding out my dress to Jason, he grabbed the dress and got me ready for school. I was sitting down on the centre of my bed and facing the headboard whilst Jason was drying my long light brown hair and putting it into two plats.

"You look so cute kitten," Jason says whilst twirling me around. I giggle and Jason could see my beaming smile that always makes is way onto my face whenever I play with my brothers.

Jason smiles at my brightly and lifts me up in my arms, resting me on his hip and we leave my room and make our way downstairs "Let's get some food in that tummy of yours." Jason said whilst rubbing my tummy up and down causing me to laugh.

Jason places me down as we reach the bottom of the stairs. We walk into the kitchen and a strong sent of coffee overwhelmed my senses as I step foot into the room.

"Good morning angel," my mom greeted me whilst sliding over a plate with two slices of toast on, yummy!

"Morning mom, thanks for the breakfast," I said whilst taking a huge bite of my toast. I hear Jason chuckle behind me at my greediness and being so 'unladylike' as my mother and father always put it.

I was about to take another bite of my toast, but I feel big hands wrap around my waist tightly and lift my body off my stool, I turn my head to see a blank-faced Isaac lift me off my seat and perched me on his lap instead. I'm so used to this now that I don't bother fighting it as it gets me nowhere.