Chapter 20

Ambers P.O.V 

5 Days later

I'm currently stripping my clothes off in a dressing room and getting changed into Dylan's new spring collection for his photoshoot.

The past couple of days have flown by, I have mainly been sleeping and getting passed onto lap after lap of my brothers to get their turns cuddling me. I was eating loads which isn't surprising to me. I have mostly healed and all my bruises are gone, my ribs are pretty much healed but I sometimes get some pain when I bend over to pick something up off the floor. That always sucks!

I'm fully naked and staring at the full-length mirror, seeing no bruises or cuts from that incident with Isaac. Everyone has seemed to calm down and accept what Isaac used to do and now we are moving on, Isaac has promised our parents that he would never fight for money and look for a job that doesn't include violence in the job description.

I look at the racks of clothes to my left and see all the brightly coloured dresses with so many accessories to go with them. I run my hands through the fabric of each dress, admiring each individual piece and wondering how on earth Dylan got these amazing ideas from.

My hand freezes when I hear multiple pairs of heels stomping in my direction, I turn around slowly to find three women in their mid-twenties staring at me naked, well this isn't awkward at all...

"Well, it looks like someone's eager." One of the girls said with an amused look on her face, her platinum blonde hair flicked off her shoulder, revealing huge gold hoop earrings and what looks like a dragon tattoo on her neck.

The two other girls look me up and down and seem to be in deep thought whilst I'm still standing in all my naked glory. I instinctively wrap my arms around me to cover up and hunch over in embarrassment. All the women looked sad whilst watching me try and hide away into a ball. They all approached at once and pulled my arms back to my sides, fully revealing my body for everyone to see.

"Dylan told me his sister was adorable, he really wasn't kidding your so cute sweetie!" One woman said whilst brushing my hair. All the girls nodded in agreement with her and whipped out a tape measure and wrapping around different parts of my body.

"You have an excellent figure madam, all the curves in all the right places." One woman said whilst measuring near my nether regions. I'm fully freaked out now! Why are they doing this!?

"I'm just measuring you to see if you have put on weight since last week, in case we need to make any adjustments to the outfits." The blonde woman said. Hey, rude much?

I nodded my head whilst standing nervously. I still don't know any of their names and I'm just letting them touch my bare body and measure all my parts. I don't think I have felt more vulnerable in all my life.

"All done! You haven't gained weight and you should fit these outfits perfectly." The blonde woman beamed whilst tying my hair up into a messy bun.

"Put this on." One woman said bluntly. No manners? I quickly pull the robe on to cover up my body. Thank the lord! I then turned around to sit in the leather chair in front of me.

All the girls were running around like headless chickens, grabbing products and juggling different brightly covered sprays in their well-manicured hands. I sit in the chair that faced another mirror and watched all the chaos behind me.

Then all the chaos stopped and two of the girls started doing my make-up.

Nobody spoke a word, all you could hear was the stomping of heels from the other woman and my nervous breathing. I looked up into the mirror and who I saw looking back at me I didn't recognise, one of the girls had put loads of makeup on me and I could barely recognise myself, she made my lips fuller, eyebrows sharper and my skin flawless. I literally look like a female version of Dylan.