Chapter 10

Jason's P.O.V

Dylan is shaking Amber's body vigorously, trying to shake her back to life and open her beautiful eyes for us to see.

"Come on princess open those pretty eyes of yours!" Dylan says in desperation, tears are flowing down all of our faces and we don't even try to hide our feelings, men can cry too!

"Ew! those bitches rubbed their fake ass orange tan on our princess's arms!" Dylan shrieked and slapped his hand over his mouth and gagging.

Grey and I bend down to their level, Grey is on his phone to either mom or dad about the situation, whilst Dylan and I are more focused on trying to wake our sister up.

"Come on Amber wake up for us," I said whilst trying to hold back the sobs that are threatening to leave my body, it seems that Dylan is doing the same whilst stroking Amber's hair away from the large cut on her forehead.

Amber has so many injuries and just looking at her body is making me want to have a breakdown.

"Dylan Grey, we need to get her to a hospital now!" I said whilst pulling Ambers body up to a sitting position and wrapping my arms under her knees and back, bringing her up bridal style.

I look down at her poor face and see her expression emotionless, even though her eyes were closed, you could sense so much pain and sorrow on her face and all the cuts and blood added to that.

Her hair was messy and had bits of shattered mirror and blood stuck inside her tangled hair, her face was pale and lacked all colour apart from the blood that's splashed across her cheeks and forehead. It looks like she may have broken her nose because of the blood flowing from it and it is slightly crooked to the side, her forehead has a sharp thin piece of mirror sitting comfortably inside a deep cut and dried up blood had flowed from it and down to her neck, her lip is busted and her dried up tears have washed away some of its blood.

Sick is the word I would describe all of this.

Dylan has kept it together and is now leading the way, he slammed the door open and gained all the students in our areas attention, Dylan has a habit of doing that. He stormed down the corridor with pure determination and couldn't give a single fuck whenever he pushed people aside from us. Grey was hot on my tail and was cooing and speaking softly to the person on the other side of the phone, he's probably talking to our distressed mother right now and I'm glad I wasn't the one to break the news that her only daughter has had the worst beating of her life.

Dylan busts open the double doors of the school and unlocks the car's doors, I don't hesitate for a second and place Ambers weak body gently down on the seat but hold her back so I could climb in and pace her on my lap. Grey has put the phone down and roared the car to life, Dylan is in the front seat and giving directions for Grey to follow to get us to the hospital as quick as possible.

As Grey was pulling away, I looked out the window to see a group of girls smirking and giggling at our car, I bet a million dollars that those are the girls that did this to our Amber! It seems by the look on Dylan's face that he has caught on to this as well, and classic Dylan style he flips his middle fingers up and waves it at their direction, I do the same and the look on the girl's faces was priceless, they all looked horrified and placed their hands over their mouths in shock horror, yeah that's right fuck you all!! But over-dramatic much?

We finally arrived at the hospital and we barge through the automatic doors and Grey screams for a doctor, soon enough a group of doctors were wheeling out a stretcher and gesture for me to place Ambers still unconscious body onto it, I wanted to hold her longer but I knew that would be selfish of me and she needed medical attention fast.