Chapter 26

*Families living room above*

Finnick's P.O.V

Exquisite

Captivating

Undeniably beautiful...

These are the words that come to mind whenever I think of Amber. Her beauty is blinding and her smile can cure the deepest depression of any man that gazes at her. It should be illegal to look so beautiful and stroll only the streets riddled with hurt and evil without a care in the world and expect to be left alone.

Well, Amber will never be left alone from now on.

She is an angel in a human form and spreads pureness and positively without even trying to do so, her rosy cheeks darken whenever I compliment her, her breathing quickens whenever I take a step closer to her and her heart rate is erratic whenever I place my hand on it and listen to the quick beats thumping in her chest.

She's small but blessed with curves and a good figure, her hair is neatly braided and flows down her back, just above the waist.

Her innocence and naivety are clear as crystal to me when I introduced her to smoking a joint, the wonder and curiosity were written across her face clearly and if I took a picture of it, you'd probably see the words tattooed on her forehead.

I watched her closely as she took her first hit of the joint, her eyes fluttered shut and the white smoke was sucked out shakily but a good dose travelled down her throat and escaped through her parted pink lips, clouds fading into the harsh world and into oblivion.

When I look at Amber I see a cute girl that is full of curiosity and drive to see what's out there past the gates of town and experience things she has never experienced before. Things that are rebellious and things that have danger to them. I can most certainly give that to her.

I'm only 19 but I've experienced many things in my life that Amber has probably never even experienced one of those. I have endured every emotion there is and gone through a fucked up past that still haunts me to this day and keeps me up at night.

I plan on showing Amber the parts of life that are frowned upon by most but make you feel alive when you do them. It's a high that's addicting and I plan on getting Amber addicted too

Isaac's P.O.V

"WHERE HAS MY BABY GONE?!" Mom screamed whilst hysterically crying and hitting my father's chest in agony and pain.

It's currently 11.45 at night and everyone has lost it. When Jason went to pick up Amber from school, she wasn't there and when Jason walked in to talk to reception, it turns out she never even turned up.

When Jason drove back and slammed the door off its hinges just to deliver the information, confusion and heartbreak filled my brain and I passed out, yep you heard me. I literally collapsed whilst Jason and Grey called mom and dad and informed them of what's going on. They came back shortly later with tears already in their eyes and we all sobbed together on the floor, holding one another and prayed to the gods above that she is okay.

We called the police but they were useless because it hasn't been 72 hours since she's been missing.

Luckily, Amber took her phone with her and ever since her disappearance from school today, everyone has been blowing up her phone with missed calls and messages, trying to reach out to her.

The whole house is in a panic.

I never knew it was possible for two people to have panic attacks at once, well unfortunately now I do...