Chapter 9

Jason's P.O.V 

I'm honestly bored out of my mind right now...

I'm currently sitting down in an office chair spinning around in circles and supposed to be working from home in my dad's office that we share upstairs, I'm going through taxes and outstanding payments to shareholders blah blah blah.

I love working from home though because I can be on speed dial 24/7 if Ambers ever in trouble, I'm not going to lie but I am very prepared to run out the house if anything happens today, I am NOT having a replay or taking any chances because of what happened last time and I don't think those girls are ever going to stop their bullying anytime soon.

It's so vile because Ambers such a sweet and innocent girl that has a pure heart that wouldn't hurt anyone, I know I'm biased but it's the truth and the fact that these girls are taking advantage of her vulnerability is sick and cruel.

I will never understand bullying and why people do it.

I have finally stopped swinging on my chair and started going through heaps of my paperwork, but every time I try and read, my brain goes to Amber and how she's doing at school. I can't help my worrying and uneasiness and it's affecting my work and I highly doubt I'm going to finish all these payments by today, fuck my boss is going to kill me tomorrow!

"Hey bro, I made you and Dylan lunch, it's your favourite grilled cheese sandwich!" Grey sang whilst barging into the office and waving the steamy plate of food around my face, my mouth was hung open and I was hypnotized by the gorgeous food in front of my eyes. Grey stopped waving the food around and closed my jaw.

"Don't want you drooling on your paperwork," Grey said and ripped the pen from my hand and threw it across the room, he pulled me up from my chair and pulled me towards the dining room table, once I got there I saw Dylan screaming and growling to whoever the poor person behind the phone was, Dylan looked livid and was chewing on his grey metallic nail viciously, and you know he's angry when he does that.

"DYLAN OFF THE PHONE WHILST AT THE TABLE!" Grey screamed at Dylan whilst snatching the phone from his ear and hanging up on the person. Dylan sighs and rubs his forehead and massages his temples, apparently, it's supposed to 'calm you down' from what he's told me, but from the look on his face, I can tell it's not doing a good job.

"Dil are you okay?" I ask concerned, but what I said seemed to make him worse and I swear I can see steam puffing out his ears.

"One, DON'T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN! And two, my stupid photographer is running late and he can't make the photoshoot that I booked for tomorrow, uuuuggghh I swear if he doesn't make it next week I'm going to slit his throat with my pinkie nail!" Dylan seethed whilst munching on his grilled cheese sandwich.

Grey and I share a look that was 'I will try and avoid Dylan today at all costs!' look and continued eating, well that lasted a nano-second because just as I was about to devour this amazing food, all of our phones were beeping with a ringtone that paled all of our faces.

Amber's panic alarm.

We all immediately knew what that noise was and we all never wanted to ever hear it ring, this is the button for emergency's where Amber is in danger and needs desperate help. If she were to ring us on her phone it will be a minor thing that we could solve in our own time and there isn't a need to rush, but when it's the panic alarm, you know whatever it is it must be serious and we need to move as fast as we can.

Yes, we have made precautions for Amber to follow. Ring us if it's a minor issue, Panic button if it's an emergency.

We all sprung onto our feet and we put on our superhero hair and dashed to the door, Dylan was on the verge of tears and frantically waving his hand in front of his face to dry his teary eyes that were about to flow, Grey jumped in the front seat and turned the car on to life while I was next to him in the passenger seat, tracking her bracelet with the GPS on our phones.

"She's still in her school," I said whilst frantically waiting for my phone to give a more accurate location on where about she is.

"She isn't moving," I said whilst slightly frowning.

"What do you mean?" Dylan demanded with worry very much in his voice.

"Whatever is going on, she isn't walking around or anything, she's standing still because the dot on the map isn't moving," I said.

"Where about in the school is she?" Grey said whilst losing his voice at the end, trying to keep himself together and drive at the same time.

I zoom in more and find her location, "It seems she's in the girl's toilets." I said whilst frowning, why is she in there?

"OMG I have never been in the girl's toilets before, I wonder what it looks like!" Grey says in pure amazement like it was the doors that lead into Narnia. Dylan and I look at each other with deep frowns on our faces.

"It's going to have a few toilet stalls and sinks, what's the big deal Grey?" I said casually.

"How would you know that Jason? you have ever been in a girl's toilet." Grey says whilst glaring at me. My face pales at the realisation and memories so I turn to look out the window awkwardly.

"WHAT! YOU HAVE! WHY?" Dylan and Grey scream in sync, I shift in my seat and turned my head around to look at them both.

"Well...it was at prom and I had a date and we sorta made out in the girl's toilets, I didn't have time to check out the interior for you Grey because I was more focused on sticking my tongue down the girl's throat," I said with a smirk. Dylan's face wrinkles in disgust and screams a long "EWWWWW!!" Whilst flailing his arms about, I roll my eyes and turn back to the window.

Can this journey get any slower? We need to save Amber!

Grey speeds down the road and pulls up outside the school in a flash, the car hasn't even stopped yet and I'm already jumping out and running to the doors. I turn around to see Grey and Dylan close behind me, I pull out my phone and quickly guide us to her location.

We are now sprinting down the halls and see very confused teaches and students staring at us, we push past big groups of people and the girl's toilet door is in our view.

I shove the phone back in my pocket and shout for Amber outside the door...and no answer in response. I turn around to Grey and Dylan and they nod their heads and I push the door open.

And as soon as the door is shoved wide open, all three of us gasp at the destruction in front of our eyes.

"AMBER!!"

*****

Like and Comment!