Chapter 4

Ambers P.O.V

 "Name's Ambi! We need name's, so we know whose ass we're beating till tomorrow!"

"Who is this brave bastard that I'm about to make my loyal bitch and kiss your feet for forgiveness!" 

"Who even dared to lay their hands on princess anyway? Don't they know who we are?"

"You wait till I get my hands around their necks, I'm gonna make their face turn purple!"

"EVERYONE STOP!" I screamed out of frustration.

Right now, we are having what my family calls 'A family meeting' where whenever something big happens to anyone of us (Especially me) we all have a big group discussion. Usually, our mum is referee in these types of discussions because my brothers can get mad and heated very quickly.

"Nobody is touching anyone's butts or turning faces purple!" I said with an irritated voice, this shouting and screaming has been going on since we got home an hour ago. It all started when Isaac saw my face in the first second I stepped foot in the door, since then it erupted in shouts and screams from each member of my family. Except for mum, she always takes a calmer approach that I am thankful for, I'm just mad that none of my brothers inherited that gene except me.

"Amber we need to teach these bastards a lesson to never hurt you ever again."

"We only want to keep you safe, its brother's instinct," Grey said whilst giving me a side hug on the couch, I rested my head on his shoulder and embraced the love I was receiving.

Grey was always the calmest brother when it came to this, don't get me wrong Grey is still as intimidating and will kill a bitch if they ever hit me, but he deals with it quieter, calm before the storm as you will.

"How long has this been going on for princess?" Grey asked me sweetly whilst holding me securely in his arms. I look around the room, seeing all my family sitting down together and facing me anxiously awaiting my answer. I let out a big sigh and decide to tell them everything.

"The same four girls have been picking on me since the first week of school," I whispered.

"YOU HAVE BEEN BULLIED FOR 4 YEARS AND HAVENT SAID ANYTHING?!" Isaac screamed and stood up from his seat on the couch, I flinched at his screaming and turned my head away from him and buried it in Grey's chest.

"Dude don't scare her!" Jason scolded him whilst pulling his leg down, so he falls back on the couch. I turn my head away from Grey's chest and look back at everyone.

"I'm sorry Ambi for freaking out but I'm just so angry about you being bullied for so long and going through it alone, why didn't you say anything to us?" Isaac said in a broken voice that makes me want to take him into a bone-crushing hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you guys, but I thought it would eventually pass and I could handle it on my own, the first few years they just called me names and pushed me around a bit, but now it has gotten worse and today was one of those times, I try and avoid them, but it never works they have minions all around school, so I can't hide."

"Why do they bully you, pumpkin?" Dylan asks with an anxious look on his face.

"They bully me for all the flaws they can find in me, they mostly bully me for the dresses you make me and the fact that I'm shy and a huge loner," I say with a sad voice and lower my head in shame.

Everyone lets out a sad sigh and looks down at the ground with mixed emotions, whilst Dylan is livid more at the fact that they don't like me wearing his dresses. I look over at Isaac to see a concentrated look on his face, when he sees me looking his expression immediately changes and gives me his signature half smile.