Chapter 23

Amber's P.O.V

"Painter?" "Way too boring and messy"

"Firefighter?" "I don't want to burn my eyebrows off!"

"Cook?" "We already have one of those in the house."

"Stripper?" "Good money but Nah too tiring."

"Isaac just bloody chose something!" Dylan screamed and looked like he was about to pull his hair out. Isaac looked over innocently whilst Dylan and I were losing the will to live.

For the past hour, we have been brainstorming job ideas for Isaac, and every single idea he has found something bad about it and its been killing me and Dylan slowly.

"Newsflash! Practically everyone hates their job Isaac! You just need to find something that will make you a bit of money and it doesn't mean you have to enjoy it!" Dylan ranted whilst shaking Isaac's shoulders, trying to shake a bit of sense into him.

"Dude chill. I just don't want to be depressed or stressed because of a job, I want to do something that I will enjoy and something I want to get out of bed for." He said whilst scrolling through more job offers.

"Like fighting?" I said whilst frowning at Isaac. He looked up at me with a small side smile then leaned over and grabbed my tiny hands to play with.

"I enjoyed fighting because it was always different every time I would go there. New opponents, different money and different injuries. It always kept me on my toes and I love the unexpected...apart from this family it made me feel alive, made me feel like me." He concluded whilst playing with my fingers and chipping away the paint on my nails.

The room then went silent. Nobody knowing what to say or what to think of it all. I didn't what my brother to get hurt but if it's what he wants then I can't stand in his way. He's 27 years old for goodness sake he could do whatever he wants, so can't keep him from what he wants to do with his life.

He's not getting any younger and the thought of Isaac fighting in his forties makes me laugh just thinking about it. It's like imagining you dad getting inside a ring and throwing punches to another man.

A few minutes of comfortable silence goes by and Dylan looks up at Isaac with an expression I can't read.

"Isaac do you have a boyfriend?" Dylan asks out of know where. Me and Isaac glance at each other in confusion then looked back to Dylan.

"No, I don't," Isaac said whilst eyeing up Dylan, unsure of where he's going with this.

Dylan smirked and pulled the laptop on his lap and typed away. Me and Isaac were confused and whispered: "What's happening?" "I dunno?" "Well, you should know!"

"DONE!" Dylan screamed whilst clapping his hands together and pushed the laptop over to us. I looked at the screen and laughed hysterically at what Dylan had done, whilst Isaac looked like he was going to burst from rage.

Dylan had made Isaac a Tinder account.

I continued laughing along with Dylan whilst Isaac covered his mouth with his hand and his face got redder.

"DIL WHAT THE FUCK?!" Isaac screamed whilst frantically looking for the 'Delete account' button, but instead swiped right on a random girl in our area. This just made us laugh harder and Isaac grew redder.

"Isaac already pulling the girls!" Dylan exclaimed whilst hitting his back playfully.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Isaac was raging and you could see steam coming out his ears.