Chapter 22

Amber's P.O.V

It was now the next morning and Jason was getting me ready for the day. All my brothers usually took turns to dress me up and get me ready but Jason insisted on doing it the most which I didn't have a problem with.

Jason placed his hand in mine and dragged me to the bathroom. A large pink towel in one hand and me in the other.

"Let's run my princess a hot bubbly bath!" Jason said with a smile that could hypnotise anyone into doing whatever he wanted. But what he had planned I certainly did not feel comfortable with.

"Jase, I want a shower," I asked timidly, he turned his head around with a confused look, knowing how much I loved baths and making bubble beards, but today especially I saw a problem with it that Jason seemed to forget about.

"Why princess?" Jason said then threw the towel on the counter, pulled me by my wrist and started undressing me. I looked around awkwardly, hoping he would catch onto it, but he of course was clueless.

"Because I don't particularly want to bathe in my own blood-"

"Ewww I forgot those lasted a week! Damn it sucks being a girl." Jason murmured, I nodded my head in agreement. Boys will never understand our pain.

"Okay, I will run you a shower instead and get a heating pad ready for you when you get out. Do you need me to wash you or will you manage like a big girl?" Jason asked whilst testing the shower water then walked back up to me, pulling my pyjama top off and exposing my full body for him to see. Jason looks unfazed and never drops his eyes to my still-developing chest once, which I am always grateful for.

None of my brothers have ever been inappropriate with me. They have all took their turns bathing and dressing my naked self in the past, but never touched me or commented about it. Never making me feel self-conscious about myself. I suppose letting them dress me every day has been a huge confidence and self-esteem boost, they never judge me on my size or shape and they have seen all of me, it weirdly gives me confidence that I barely have anyway, so it kinda makes me feel better about myself.

"Thank you Jase, are you leaving for work today?" I ask, praying he says no and spends the day with me instead. But he gave me a sad smile confirming the worst.

"Sorry princess but I have to go in today, but I promise to watch anything you want later and I'll buy your favourite dark chocolates on the way home from work!" Jason said trying to lighten the mood. And the mention of chocolate instantly did.

"You're the best!" I said and hugged him, forgetting I'm still naked. My cheeks turn dark red in realisation and Jason only chuckles at this and shakes his head in amusement.

"On the plus side, you won't be alone. Isaac and Dylan are here to keep you company while the rest of us are at work." He said and I gave him a small smile.

I loved it when the whole family were all home together, no stress, no negativity just all being together, stuffing our faces with chocolate and eating Grey's amazing food.

"You and Dylan can help Isaac look for a job today, I'm sure you'll find him something," Jason said and I nodded my head.

Me and Dylan in charge of finding Isaac a job, that was a dangerous decision.

"Okay," I said innocently but with a cheeky glint in my eye that Jason seemed to notice and laugh lightly.

"Okay hop in the shower before all the hot water goes princess. I will see you later with a special chocolate delivery just for you!" Jason said then kissed my forehead a bunch of times that made me giggle and try to push him off. He eventually stopped the kisses and left the bathroom.