Chapter 31

Ambers P.O.V 

I stretched my tight muscles out and groaned with my croaky morning voice. As I stretched my arm out, the dusty soil thread through my fingers and caused my senses to awaken.

I opened my eyes fully to see the morning sun. Then it clicked...

We fell asleep outside in the forest.

And I lost my virginity....

The thought of what we did last night made a small shy smile appear on my face, knowing that I am all grown up now and I'm in a loving relationship with the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I look down to see a muscular arm draped over my stomach and clutching into my waist in a vice grip. I could see my name tattooed on his wrist with dirt dusted on it, making me chuckle at it.

I heard another groan except it wasn't from my lips, I turn my head to see a dazed-looking Finnick flicking his eyes open and smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful," Finnick said in a husky voice and wrapped a piece of my light brown hair around his finger.

I smiled back and placed my wrist next to his, connecting the two pieces of inked heart together, I smile at it every time we do it and I could feel Finnick's stare on me whilst I did this.

"I love it too baby." He said then rubbed my tattoo of his name, smiling at the work of art embedded in our wrists.

I looked around us and noticed I was only wearing Finnick's top and Finn was only wearing his jeans. He must have dressed me in his top last night because I can't remember doing it myself.

"Are you sore babe?" Finnick asked me whilst rubbing circles on my stomach, I nod my head shaky and he smiled sweetly down at me.

He then turned serious and grabbed a chunk of my dirty hair and pulled it to him, so my face was very close to his. It was like a light switched off in his head, the light was the sweet Finnick, the one I love and adore. But when the light switches off, he turns nasty and dominating, making me do things he wants regardless of what I feel.

"You're all mine. MINE! Nobody else can touch you the way I can. No one else can break us apart and destroy our life. NOBODY CAN BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE. UNDERSTAND??!?" Finnick yells at me and it was so loud that the birds fled from their homes in the trees, flying away from the danger that lives below.

I nod my head and he still looks just as pissed.

"I. Need. To. Hear. You. Say. It." Finn gritted out with clenched teeth and looking at me with fury in his eyes.

"Y-Yes I am you-r's." I stuttered out, slightly afraid of Finn's anger. He seemed to calm down and stroke the side of my face gently.

"I'm sorry baby but I'm just so paranoid that you will leave me for another guy. I want you all to myself and nobody else!" He says still slightly angry, but I seem to calm him down when I rub my hand up and down his arm, then cup both of his cheeks with my hands to soothe him.

"I'm not going anywhere, I love you Finn." I said and kissed his cheek. He seemed to glow from that and captured me in a tight hug and kissed every inch of my face.

"I love you too my angel!" He said and confirmed his statement with a long kiss.

***

Jason's P.O.V

Two days.

Two long painful days without my princess in my arms.

This whole family is going insane without Amber and it's really taking a toll on all of us. None of us can sleep anymore, none of us can bring ourselves to eat, talk, go out or look after ourselves.