Chapter 18

Little side note: 

Hey guys! I just wanted to mention to you that this book is going to be slow and will have many chapters, okay? I don't like books that rush the plot and do huge time jumps, I don't know if you feel the same or not? Feel free to voice your opinions in the comments because I look at each and every one!

The weirdness and possessiveness have only just begun and I have sooooo much more drama and craziness to come! So, get ready for that in the future.

Okay, I hope you enjoy this chapter...

****

"WHAT?!"

"WTF?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ISAAC?"

"YOU COULD'VE GOT AMBER AND YOURSELF KILLED?!!

Issac spilled everything and now the family is livid, an uproar of screams and horrified faces were seen in this little depressing hospital room. Issac shrunk back into his bed and pulled the covers up and over his head to hide from everybody.

"Ooooh no you don't!" Dylan seethed and ripped the covers away, earning a loud grunt from Isaac.

"Why Issac? Is it that hard to get a part-time job at Taco Bell or something?" Grey asked innocently, I could tell he was trying to hold back the hurt he was feeling as his eyes never left his hands, Isaac sighed and looked up at Grey with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry but it was a quick way to earn money, it came with a price and I'm ashamed at myself for that and the fact I couldn't protect our princess that night as well," Isaac said with tears clouding his eyes.

"Ambi I am so so sorry for what happened to you, I never intended for you to ever get hurt and I was so stupid to bring you along! WHY! WHY DID I DO THIS?!" Isaac was now beating his head with his fists and his knuckles started bleeding with each harsh impact. Dad was quick to his feet and held down Isaac's fists to stop his own beating, I looked over at Isaac with a horrified face that he would physically beat himself up over this.

"My son stop hurting yourself! What's done is done and you will learn from your mistakes," Dad said whilst cleaning the blood from his fists, Isaac was so sad but angry at the same time, his body was tense with anger but his eyes held sadness and guilt.

I couldn't take this anymore, I ripped my covers off and hopped off the bed, I shouldn't be walking due to my broken ribs but I need to get to him. Everyone's eyes shot to me apart from Isaac's and they all gave me looks, I lifted my hand up to stop them from charging to me, they didn't move an inch but still held their worried looks. I hunched over a bit in pain but held myself together, I wobbled over to Isaac's bed and grabbed onto the bed frame and slowly lowered my body onto his bed, Isaac looked up to me with sorrow in his eyes, I placed my shaky hands on both of his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"Don't beat yourself up for this, I forgive you Isaac," I said sternly, a tear left his eye and streamed down his cheek, I rubbed away his warm tear and engulfed him in a hug, I wrapped my arms around his neck and could feel his tense body soon relax into me and he quietly sobbed into my hospital gown, repeatedly apologising to me.

**

It's now later on and the doctor discharged Isaac and I. We are all at home now and the fussing has gotten worse. 

As soon as the car parked outside our house, Jason unbuckled my seatbelt and carried me in bridal style, I asked why because I was able to walk...well wobble, but he said and I quote "My princess is not stepping one foot on the ground once till next week!" I put up a fight but I easily lost from being severely outnumbered by all my family agreeing with Jason.