Chapter 35

-Long chapter filled with lots of drama! Enjoy.

**

Dylan's P.O.V 

Our hearts were practically bleeding with sorrow from the news about Amber.

Injecting heroin.

The words 'Heroin' and 'Amber' should NEVER be used together in the same sentence. Just saying it burns my throat and makes me want to vomit with disgust.

Imagine yourselves in our shoes. One of your close family or friends goes missing for five days, you don't know where the heck they are, then the police tell you that they're an accessory to arson, burglary, drug use and murder.

I never thought Amber's life would turn this way.

And the fact that she ran away with my photographer makes me feel ten times worse, the fact he was right under my nose the whole time and I didn't do enough research on him, makes me want to throw myself off a cliff and die a miserable death.

I blame myself for getting Amber in this mess, I blame myself for ever introducing her to him, for not teaching her to defend herself properly and for being totally fooled by him.

Right now, everyone is sitting in silence in the police van and cuddling one another, Grey was resting his head on Isaacs's shoulder asleep and Isaac resting his head on his. Mom was cuddled up to dad and drying the tears on her face, whilst I was sitting on Jason's lap and staring out the window, watching the world zoom by and passing town after town.

We are on our way to Amber and we are all getting restless, needing and craving our babygirl in our arms safe and away from that lying disgusting pervert that I would personally like to kill slowly, sharpening my long nails into mini knives and slitting is throat with my nails and watching him bleed out, making him watch me laugh hysterically in his face whilst I drain the life out of him.

I probably should keep these murderous thoughts in my head whilst in the presence of two police officers who are just a few feet away from me.

The tracker has found Amber and Finnick's location at a cheap motel a few miles away. We have about two or three cop cars trailing our van and following us to their location, ready to arrest Finnick. The investigator hasn't said anything to us about arresting him, but I presume he will, he has done so much damage to my Amber and to that gas station that he's bound to be arrested for it, I will make sure of it.

"I can't wait to bust through that door and engulf our princess in my arms tightly, smelling her golden-brown hair and kissing her head reassuringly, whispering that I love her and will lock her up as soon as we get home," Jason mumbles next to me and chuckling, lightening the mood inside the van. I hear dad chuckle next to us and nod his head. "Amber is never stepping foot outside our house for the next ten years, we are making some serious changes when we get home, especially now that we know she is involved with drugs. I will set up a therapist and get our princess counselling if she is addicted to them." Dad said and turned serious towards the end, showing us that he isn't playing around and I totally one hundred and ten percent agree with him.

"Yeah, our baby isn't leaving my sight!" Mum said against dad's chest, smiling for the first time since Ambers been missing. It brought a smile to all our faces and we all looked at each other happily, knowing that we are on our way to our princess and we can finally take her home.

Amber's P.O.V

"YOU. FUCKING. BITCH!" Finnick screamed at me then threw me hard against the wall, making a dent where my head was thrown and some blood staining the wall.