Chapter 8

Amber's P.O.V 

Another day of torture for me.

I'm currently at school right now and hating my life, I'm literally the biggest loner there is in my classes and I wonder the corridors alone and with my hood up for a small feeling of protection.

It's coming to the end of lunchtime and I'm in a desperate need to pee, I swear my bladder is the size of a pea.

I walk into the girls toilets and do my business, I walk out the stall and walk up to the dirty mirror, plastered in baby pink lip gloss and sharpie, the usual things you see written on the mirror at my school are peoples phone numbers, gossip and "Amber's a fucking slag!", I'm not kidding I can see it written in the corner next to someone's lips that have kissed it leaving a gross mark.

I look in the mirror and study my face, all the life has sucked out of me when I enter the school doors and I have a permanent "I hate life" look on my face. My hair has lost volume and is hanging messily around my shoulders and down my back, my makeup is wearing off and is kind of patchy from all the times I have rubbed my face throughout my lessons. My clothes are casual today, I have a light pink top with some embraided roses on, a black long cardigan to cover my butt and some dark blue jeggings, I will always choose comfy over stylish any day!

All depressing thoughts went flying out the window when I was rudely interrupted by four plastic bitches slamming the bathroom door open, they all looked menacing and had their classic evil smirks that would scare little kids away and hide behind their mommies.

"Well look who it is girls! The slag shows her face, I'm surprised it's still intact from when we beat the shit out of it last time." Jade said whilst placing her overly orange tanned hand on her skinny waist, all the girls eye me up and down in disgust and scoff to themselves as if I was dog shit.

"What do you want Jade?" I said bluntly, not in the mood for her bullshit.

"I need you to tell your abusive brother to back the fuck off and to stop hitting girls for his sick pleasure." Jade spat the words as if they were poisonous venom that would burn her skin. What she said confused me because Isaac is not a bad person, sure he has made plenty mistakes in his time but I know he doesn't beat girls, he beats guys but not girls!

"What are you talking about?" I ask in confusion. Jades eyes brighten with shock and amusement. What the fuck is wrong with this psycho?

"WAIT! He didn't tell you?!" Jade squeals and looks at me crazily. I shake my head, feeling kinda scared now because of the creepy look she's giving me. All the girls in the room are laughing at me and turning to each other, laughing even harder like Disney villains.

"Aw poor baby doesn't know what her big brother is really like?" Jade said in a baby voice whilst rubbing fake tears away from her eyes, she is now starting to really piss me off and the temptation to smack away that smug look on her face is really overwhelming me, but my mother said to never hurt anybody no matter what they are doing to you, but Isaac has always taught me to never be afraid to stand up for yourself and if somebody is ever mocking or teasing you, don't be afraid to smack their face repeatedly to teach them a lesson. Damn, whose advice to I take in this situation?

"My brother couldn't be the one to hurt you!" I shout in annoyance, I honestly can't take any more of her yapping and squeaking it's making my poor ears bleed.

"YOUR BROTHER IS THE ONE THAT BEAT US YOU DUMB BITCH!!" Jade screams whilst throwing her arms about. I look at her frozen, could Isaac really do this? Did he really beat up a group of girls? NO! I have faith my brother could never do this and go that low, Isaac has such a big heart and I could never label him as a woman beater, no I can't believe her until I hear the words come from my brothers own mouth.