Chapter 13

Amber's P.O.V 

A strong scent of hot sweaty men invaded my scenes and making me want to gag.

Isaac could feel my nervousness as he practically dragged me through the big crowds of intimidating men and girls that were hardly wearing anything, they looked like they ripped a bin bag and taped it around the important parts of their body and totally forgot about the back of their body, they should contact Dylan I'm sure he would cover them up!

Cheering and the smell of sweat was getting closer to me and this only increased my anxiety to a whole new level.

In front of my eyes was a huge ring with high fences around it and barbed wire hanging on the top, what have I just stepped into...

Around the huge ring was about two hundred people watching and throwing their big hairy fists in the air at whoever was fighting in the ring. I look down to my feet for a split second before I heard an ear bleeding scream that vibrated the walls and sent the crowd into a frenzy, people were cheering whilst some were booing and throwing their knives at the ring, I was scared shitless and I wanted the ground to swallow me up and deposit my body to my bed and surrounded by my brothers, my save haven

I looked up at Isaac to see that he looks pumped and smiling evily at the ring, I followed his eyes to see a man, no scratch that a GIANT man that was literally crushing the other poor guy's head in between his two fists, then it clicked.

"No... please say it's not- "

"Yeah it is." Isaac interrupted and smirked at the giant standing tall in the ring and the man sending the same smirk Isaacs way.

That giant is going to eat my brother for breakfast if he steps in that ring.

"ISAAC HE WILL CRUSH YOU!" I screamed so I could gain his attention from the noisy crowd that was jumping up and down in their seats, he looked down at me with fury in his eyes that held so much strength and power it was suffocating.

"Amber I may not be the biggest, the strongest or the loudest, but I have the courage and bravery to stand up and enter that ring with no hesitations or second thoughts, now that is the mentality of a true fighter." He said with an encouraging smile that calmed my nerves slightly.

"Come on I will show you to your seat," Isaac said then placed his hand in mine and dragged me towards the big stand full of people, we walked a few steps up and he pointed to my seat, it was directly in the middle so I would have perfect view of the violence that is about to come, great

"Don't go anywhere okay, it will be over before you know it and then we can get you back to the hospital, okay?" he asked, I nodded my head and he smiled then left me there, why the heck do I have to sit through this torture? The things I do for you Isaac...

I watched what looked like big security guards enter the ring and grab a hold of the poor guy's legs and dragged his unconscious and probably dead body along the floor, leaving a trail of his own blood.

While the big giant had probably left to go shower and get ready to fight my brother, I took the time to look around this underground fighting place. Multiple knives were scattered along the floor and pierced through the padding on the side of the ring, the crowd was buzzing and shoving food and gulping drink down their throats like animals.

I see two girls enter the ring and clean up the blood and sweat that coats the ring floor, I studied their face to see the discomfort and sorrow in their eyes as they mopped away the blood and pain.

The lights dimmed and I looked around confused.

"Ladies and gentlemen, ARE YOU READY FOR MORE?!!?" A voice boomed through the speakers mounted on the walls, the crowd started cheering and jumping around again and I shifted in my seat unfortunately from the noise.

"ARE YOU READY FOR MORE BLOOD AND GUTS?!?" The voice said again, this only made it worse and the crowd were fully screaming and waving their knives in the air and whistling.

"WELL GET READY FOR THE ONE AND ONLY GIANT THAT HAS NEVER BEEN BEATEN AND CAN CRUSH BONES IN HIS VERY HANDS...IT'S THE ONE AND ONLY...THE BEAST!!!!" The voice screamed then followed by the crowd, I looked over to see the same guy with the same smirk on his face and waving his huge arms in the air to get the crowd going, I felt so uncomfortable and out of place that if anyone would look around and see me, they would immediately tell how I'm feeling.

The beast was circling the ring and spotted me hunched over in the crowd and trying to control my panic, he locked his eyes with mine and smirked at me evilly, he then caught me and probably everyone else by surprise when he put his hands on his hips then started thrusting his boy parts at me, I was so repulsed and felt so dirty then he laughed at my reaction and started circling the ring again, I swear if any of my brothers saw what he did to me, he would no longer have those boy parts...

The lights dimmed once more and I knew what was coming next, a feeling of dread consumed me and I closed my eyes waiting for the speakers to scream again.

"WHO'S READY TO SEE THE MADMAN THAT HAS CHALLENGED THE BEAST?!!" The speakers boomed, as soon as they did an overwhelming feeling of dread and nervousness coated my mind and a feeling of panic sparked in my brain.

The crowd was cheering again and chanting stuff like "LET'S SEE 'EM" and "THAT POOR BASTARD IS WALKING INTO HIS OWN DEATH!!"

A set of double doors flew open and a figure in a black robe entered, covering his face and waking up to the ring menacingly, he stepped inside and ripped his robe off, exposing my brother for the whole building to see.

The security guard locked the door and left the area, I glanced at my brother to see he was pumped and taunting the beast, he then started circling the ring like the beast did to earn cheers from the crowd, but sadly not from me... I was too terrified to even open my mouth and when he made eye contact with me, he saw the pure hurt and fear in my eyes, he gave me a sad smile then turned away to stare at his opponent.

"ARRRRRE YOUUUUU REEEAAADDDDYYYYYY??" The voice boomed, the crowd cheered, and the nervousness crept in me again.

No...please no! can there be some technical difficulties or a broken lock on the ring door or something?! I can't watch my brother being torn to pieces...I physically can't watch that.

I look over to see the beast rubbing his fists between his hand and giving my brother the scariest look I have ever seen, by brother just jumps up and down and stretches his arms and neck, giving him the same scary look as the beast.

I visibly gulped, my eyes got blurry from the tears that are waiting to be spilt, I pull my sleeve up and wipe away the warm tears and sniffle, you got to be as strong as your brother! Pull yourself together Amber! I chant to myself a held back my tears.

"3 2 1 FIGHT!!"