Chapter 7

Ambers P.O.V 

"Aaaahahaa this tastes soooo good Grey!" Becky moaned while her mouth was full with Grey's homemade lemon ice cream.

We both made it back home now and me, Becky, Grey, Dylan and Jason are all sat around the kitchen table eating Grey's delicious ice cream, some of us were enjoying it a bit too much.

I was sat between Dylan and Jason, as always! Then it was Becky next to Dylan on the other side, then Grey next to Becky.

Ever since we got here, Becky has been constantly moaning and having her mini food orgasms every time Grey would feed her something, every time it happened me and Dylan would give each other uncomfortable looks and tried to block out the noise as much as we could.

The worst part of it all was the fact that Grey was loving every minute of it! He will love anybody that praises his food and enjoys it, he gets so happy when he sees other people happy with the food he has created. But with all the praising, Grey has become blinded by the uncomfortable moaning that my friend is giving him.

Becky's dramatic-ness has never surprised me, ever since I met her three years ago she has always loved acting and being over the top with people, so this isn't surprising me.

"Grey you are so talented! I could eat anything you put in my mouth." Becky said whilst gazing at Grey with her mouth covered with ice cream. Jason started laughing to himself at her comment and I wanted to join in but held it back as much as I could. I knew she was an actor but this was a bit far for her, what the heck was she doing? Flirting? No, I must be imagining it.

I thought your friend's brother is supposed to be off limits?!

"Grey, it seems like you're the only one in the house that gained the creative genes," Becky said whilst looking at him lustfully. Grey and Dylan's face said it all, each of our faces fell and shit was about to go down.

The room was now divided and tense.

The tension was rising and finally, Grey snapped out of his happy state and was looking at Becky with a deep frown, whereas Dylan was now fuming with Becky's comment.

"What do you mean 'only gained the creative genes'?" Dylan asked bluntly with a clear pissed of expression.

"I mean that I have only seen creative greatness flow from Grey's hands." She said whilst eyeing Dylan like a mean girl.

Oh no!

"Well I work as an aspiring fashion designer and that's pretty creative." Dylan seethed in a sassy tone that means in a few minutes he's going to flip his shit if this ever escalates into dangerous territory. Dylan's ego is too big for it to be burst by a girl he has only met 30 minutes ago.

"Aspiring? So, you're not even a fashion designer?" Becky said with sass in her tone of voice.

"Yes, I am a fashion designer and your 'friend' wears my designed clothes," Dylan said with air quotes.

"Which one?" Becky asked genially curious, I felt heartbroken at that moment, did she not even consider me a friend? Just a girl to talk to when her friends are elsewhere.

"Amber." Dylan said in a dangerous tone that I wouldn't want to mess with, Becky was playing with fire right now.

"Well, I never noticed, whenever I see her she looks quite basic and simple," Becky said in an innocent voice. Well, that wasn't rude at all?

"Look I have clothes in some stores and they have proven to sell out," Dylan said whilst eyeing her up and down like scum.

"Well, whenever I go shopping I have never seen your clothes?" Becky said whilst pushing her finished bowl away and having a dangerous stare down with my brother.

"That's because I don't sell them in Target sweetie," Dylan said sassily that seemed to piss off Becky as soon as the words left his mouth. Becky shot up and out her seat and flung her bag over her shoulder.

"You know what I'm just going to leave, I know when I'm not welcome, I'll see you tomorrow Amber," Becky said whilst strutting out the door and left all of us stunned.

As soon as Becky left the house the scolding begun.

"Dude why the fuck were you flirting with your sister's friend?!" Jason said in an annoyed tone, he had a frown on his face and draped an arm around my shoulder and pulled my body to the front of him protectively.

"Hey, I was not flirting! She complimented my food and I couldn't help but like it, I'm sorry okay?" Grey said whilst looking down and twiddling his thumbs.

"Princess don't ever talk to that cheap bitch again!" Dylan spat in pure anger and distaste. I looked over at him and gave a small nod, I actually quite liked Becky's company she can make me laugh sometimes and it's nice to talk to someone other than myself sometimes.

Over the next few hours, my brothers and I went upstairs to my room and watched a movie together whilst stuffing our faces with junk food and cuddling up in all the blankets. This is one of my favourite things to do together because this is when we can relax and escape all the stresses of our lives and just chill for once.

We all decided to watch Friends because Isaac and Jason both have crushes on Rachel whilst Dylan dreamily gazes at Joey throughout all the episodes from start to finish, I personally love it because Phoebe is a queen and I love her style.

"I have a surprise for you angel!" Dylan said excitedly whilst looking at me hopefully, this must be good because he has finally stopped staring at Joey for once.

"Ooh what is it?" I ask excitedly.

"Well as you know I have designed my new spring collection and I need somebody to model it and be photographed for my website..." He said whilst looking down at me, Dylan seemed to finish talking so I gave him a frown and a look to continue.

"I want you to model for me silly!" Dylan said whilst shaking my shoulders and had a huge excited smile spread across his face.

My face matched his "Really?! That's great but why me? Couldn't you have hired somebody that is experienced?" I asked whilst shoving popcorn in my mouth.

"Do I really need to explain? Angel, you are beautiful and gorgeous, you suit all my outfits so well and I want to show off my beautiful sister to the world. Why do you think I call you angel? It's because you are the human embodiment of an angel, and I need angels to model my clothes." He said whilst pinching my cheeks playfully. I was honestly touched by his compliment and it warmed my heart that he would see me as a literal angel. I hugged him to death and thanked him over and over again.

"Your welcome angel," Dylan said whilst squeezing me in his arms.

Over the next few hours we all got tired from our movie/TV Show night and ended up all sleeping in my bed, we were all so cramped and I don't get how we fell asleep because my bed was only a bit larger than a single because my brothers seemed to think when buying my bed that if I had a double bed, this will attract boys to come in and sleep with me. I know, this is what I have to live with.

*****

Like and comment!