Chapter 6

Amber's P.O.V 

"I don't want to pressure you kitten, but can you tell me girls name's so we can deal with it." Dad said whilst holding my hand between his. We were currently sitting down at the dinner table and eating our breakfast, I had argued with my parents and brothers already this morning about wanting to go to school today and now they're binging this topic up that I really didn't want to talk about.

"Dad I'm going to handle it on my own," I said bluntly whilst looking up at him with an uneasy look, he seemed to get that I wanted to shut down the conversation and continue to eat. I look up at Isaac and notice he's aggressively picking at his innocent buttery toast and ripping it into little pieces with a blank expression on his face, when I looked over at him I could tell that he was a million miles away.

We haven't talked since I spotted the blood on his arms yesterday and I don't think he is willing to tell me about it, but even if he doesn't want to spill I will eventually dig it out of him.

"I'm going to drop you off and pick you up today princess," Jason said whilst giving me a strong side hug, I lent my head on his shoulder and breathed in his noticeable aftershave.

Jason was like my rock, wherever I was or no matter how much shit I had gotten myself in, Jason will always be by my side no matter what, that's why Jason has a special place in my heart that no human could ever replace. He's like my big strong teddy bear that shields me from harm but at the end of the day, will give me warm hugs and send me to sleep!

We all finished breakfast in comfortable small talk then each got ready to leave the house for our daily duties, or in my case my personal hell!

"Okay angel, I want you to call me or anyone of us if someone is troubling you at school today, if any of those mean girls give you grief then I want you to call me!" Our mom speed-walked over and engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug, I relaxed in her hold while she rubs her hands up and down my back to soothe my nerves.

I honestly couldn't have picked a better mother, she is literally my healer and comforter that always soothed my pain no matter what it was.

"I will I promise," I said whilst releasing my grip on her shoulders.

Everyone took their turns to hug each and every family member then split up and headed to their individual cars, going in all different directions into the city.

I sat myself down in Jason's car and fidget nervously in my seat awaiting my time to enter the double doors of my depression. Jason sat down in the driver's seat and raced off down the road within seconds, I opened the window to let the cool breeze try and cool my face as much as I could, but this didn't help my anxiety one bit and just made Jason grumble to himself about how I have made the car freezing now.

Jason pulled up outside the school, I looked around at all the students talking and laughing in their groups, I wish I had more friends. I do have my friend Becky that I hang out with at lunch and talk but we don't really hang out around the corridors because she has other friends that she talks to, I tried to be friends with her friends but it didn't go so well and they found me awkward and weird so they blocked me out. I love interacting with humans my age! Note my sarcasm.

"Remember what mom said, call anyone of us if those girls get too much or give you any shit, I'm only a call away angel." Jason reassured me whilst crushing me in a warm hug that always melts away my worries.

"I don't want to disturb you at work because of some girls that are picking on me," I said whilst lightly chuckling nervously.

"Princess I would drop my work in a heartbeat to come get you." He said whilst squeezing my hand. Jason works in an office as an accountant earning decent money, he isn't rich but it's enough to pay for things he needs. I kiss his cheek and climbed out the car door, I was about to shut it when Jason's hand kept it open.