Chapter 30

Amber's P.O.V

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

We both said the three magical words to each other that I have fantasised about for years.

I have always wanted a guy I love to say those all-important three words whilst snuggled up in their arms and cuddling them, listening to the steady beat of his heart against my ear.

And that's exactly what I got.

Finn and I are sleeping in each other's arms and staring at each other's eyes, smiling like idiots but deeply in love with each other.

Finn lifts his head up from buried in my neck and stared at me with a smile. I looked up to meet his eyes and smile back at him, it was a bit creepy as he wasn't saying anything, but I smiled anyway.

"I know what we're doing tomorrow morning." He said excitedly, I looked up at him curiously with my mind racing with all the possibilities it could be.

"Tattoo's" Is all Finnick said then stroked my arm lovingly, this confused me big time, so I needed to know more about his plans.

"What do you mean 'Tattoos'??" I asked and saw his eyes sparkle in the moonlight. His gorgeous dark hair messily laying on the pillow and staring down at me with love in his eyes. His dimple was showing from his smile, so I couldn't help but poke it with my finder which triggered him to smile brighter and laugh lightly at me.

"I want us to get matching tattoos babe." He said and started stroking my wrist, rubbing circles and bragging his fingers along my veins. I looked down and thought about it, getting a tattoo?! This is a big decision to make! But if Finnick wants us to get tattoos, then I will do it for him.

It's the least I can do...

***

"Owie! Ouch!" I shout from the sharp needle puncturing my wrist and injecting the black ink into my skin. We were in the tattoo parlour and it was my turn to get my tattoo. Finnick decided that I was to get his name tattooed on my wrist with half a heart next to his name, while Finnick has my name on his wrist with half a heart next to my name, so when we put our wrists together, it will complete the heart.

Isn't it the sweetest thing?

He said it would show our love to others and guys will back off when they see it. He also explained a bunch of rules that I must follow no matter what, or there will be punishment...

He said I could never talk to another man other than him. I can never ever leave his side. Finnick must order all the food and drink I will eat. Finnick chooses what I wear, and I can't show much skin apart from when I'm alone with him.

Also, I can never ever ever leave him.

And I promised him I would follow all his rules.

He said that if I really loved him I would follow his rules and do whatever he says, I can never disobey or go against him or there will be harsh punishments.

I didn't like the sound of 'Punishments' so I am going to try my hardest to follow everything he says and be the best girlfriend I can be.

Because I love him and that is what a girlfriend is supposed to do for their boyfriends.

"All done!" The tattoo artist exclaims then rubbed a cloth against my sore skin and removed the excess ink and blood from my arm.

I looked down at the tattoo and I thought it looked so special and beautiful. On my sore wrist was 'Finnick' written in a swirly font with a crown resting on the top of the 'F' with half a heart next to the letter 'K'. It looked amazing and I outlined the writing with my other finger.