Chapter 14

Dylan's P.O.V 

"Okay.....Yeah.....Make sure to bring the camera that makes me look slimmer!....Okay bye." I just got off the phone with my new photographer that should arrive at my studio in 5 days, just enough time for my princess's wounds and bruises to heal so she can model my new spring range, oh my god this is so exciting! I love dressing my baby sister up into a princess, she always looks so damn cute that you just want to cuddle her to death! With her natural rosy cheeks complimenting my poufy pink dresses that make her look gorgeous...ugh I can't sleep now that I'm too excited, damn it!

I jump out of my red silk sheets and wash my face, nothing is working! I open my bedroom door and walk to the only place that can make me calm and complete, my cuties room.

The whole house is pitch black considering its 2.00am but my cuties room is very hard to miss, it's the only white door in the house and it has her name written in wooden pieces that spell out her name, it's honestly adorable and when our mom and dad saw the door and the name plaque, they had to buy it.

I turned the door knob and walked into the room, the scent of roses and vanilla hits you straight in the face as soon as you step in and it makes your mouth water, her walls are light pink and white with golden curtains that the sun's rays shine through and spread beautiful patterns on her walls when the sun rises, it's a beautiful sight to see when you walk into her room at around half-six in the morning and see my beautiful baby sister asleep cuddling her bear that dad brought her as a baby and see the sun's rays cascade on her walls and her sleeping figure. We haven't told her this but me and my brothers watch her sleep often, we even have a schedule so we take turns each day so she doesn't notice all of us watching her at once, call us creepy or too overprotective but we love her and will take a thousand bullets over a single one tearing through her body.

I walk into her big room fully and go to turn towards her bed when I see two long figures hugging her pillows and breathing in her vanilla scent, okay you can call us creepy now.

"What the heck are you two idiots doing in here!" I whisper yelled at them, they jumped up a bit and growled in my direction.

"God damn it Dylan! I literally just got to sleep for the first time tonight and you go and wake us up!" Jason growled and cuddled her pillow even more, it's funny to see a big guy like Jason hug a bright pink pillow and snuggle it with a big goofy smile on his face.

I guess my brothers were having the same issue as me.

"I can't sleep either so can you budge up!" I whispered whilst sitting down on her small bed and curling up into a ball with her other fluffy pink pillow under my head. I look over at Grey to see he was cuddling her bear that was given to her as a baby and smiling to himself in peace, Jason had one of her other pink pillows and was holding it so close to his face I'm surprised he hasn't suffocated himself.

We were all so close to each other because Amber's bed is only a single so it was a big struggle for us to all fit.

"Looking back on it now, I wish we got Amber a bigger bed so we can all sleep together," Grey mumbled against the bears head, me and Jason shot up and gave our brother a weird look.

"GOD NO NOT LIKE THAT!! I'm just saying that we all like being together so it would've been easier if we got her a king-sized bed so we could all fit, dude NO INCEST!" Grey confirmed and Jason and I drop the weird looks and we lied back down and cuddled Amber's pillows and stuffed bears again.

"I miss her," I whispered whilst a single warm tear slid down my flawlessly clear skin and soak into her pillow, I am a very emotional person so the smallest of things can set me off like the film Hachi, Toy Story 3 and how the Mayfly only lives for a day, A DAY! The poor insect only lasts for 24 hours! I would have no idea what to do in my 24 hours....Well I'd probably scroll through pictures of cute guys that I stalk on Instagram whilst cuddling with my princess and we do our favourite game of rating guys from one to ten on our hot scale, yeah that's what I would do.