DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ!

ERGENT DISCLAIMER TO ALL READERS!

I am tired of reading comments about how people think the book is too much and how the relationship between Amber and her brothers is extremely wrong and gross.

Well if you think that STOP READING!

I want to make this very clear for everyone reading...

If you think the book is weird and you don't like it. STOP READING IT!

If you think the brothers are too much and you don't like their intense possessiveness. STOP READING IT!

I don't want to keep reading comments like "WTF this is so weird!" and "This is sooooo wrong and fucked up!" because this is what I intended for the story to be like.

This is a story about four brothers that are EXTREMELY overprotective and way more possessive than a normal brother should be.

I politely want to tell everyone to stop reading my book and read something else that isn't as "weird" as this.

If you still want to continue reading this book, please accept the fact that these brothers are very possessive so we can move on from this.

I'm really bad at expressing my appreciation to people so I'm just going to say this... 

Thank you to all the readers that express your love for my book in the comments or PM, I really appreciate every single one of you! and whenever I see a comment spreading your love for the book and characters, it really warms my heart and pushes me to keep updating frequently. 

My rant is over now and a new chapter coming is coming up soon. Soz for the wait!

Thank you

-Mari